+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry: PR Application Complete

micjai

May 16, 2018
Hi.

I got an email from CIC that my PR Application is complete. Does that mean that my PR Application is approved? What is the next step? How long do I have to wait?

Thanks in advance.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Can you please post the message you received from CIC blocking out of course any personal information or numbers here so that we can advise you

Reactions: micjai

micjai

May 16, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Caring For Children or Caring For People With High Medical Needs Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It appears to be approved, yes. I think that an interview or an appointment will be setup for you to issue the PR documents.

Reactions: micjai

micjai

May 16, 2018
Thanks! I hope that I wouldn't wait that long. I need a new job immediately after I get it.