+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry for my PNP desire

Aug 19, 2017
My name is NNAOMA. Born on 25th June 1984. Married with 2 children. A Nigerian by birth and citizen.

I wrote IELTS general around Feb 2021. My result was overall Band 7. I GOT 6.5 in listening, 6 in reading, 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking.

I registered in the express entry profile. My CRS score is 349.

What is my hope for getting potential nomination for PNP? ALSO I learnt Albert province cuts least 300 CRS. But when I checked I was told I must have a sibling living in Alberta. I was sad.

The noc job code I chose was that of medical administrative Assistant.

Please can someone here offer me credible information on how to go about it alongside the province that may favour me.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your score it low. Can you increase it? Have you maxed out your IELTS score. What is your ECA equivalent too. Immigration is not easy. Alberta is difficult right now and your only option if you don’t live and work in the province, have no family ties, Outland and don’t have a job offer with LMIA. Not saying it is not possible but difficult.

Aug 19, 2017
Your score it low. Can you increase it? Have you maxed out your IELTS score. What is your ECA equivalent too. Immigration is not easy. Alberta is difficult right now and your only option if you don’t live and work in the province, have no family ties, Outland and don’t have a job offer with LMIA. Not saying it is not possible but difficult.

Greetings. glad for your reply. Pls could explain further? There are some aspects I didn't understand. Did you say my only option is Alberta?also I have a sister living in Ontario. But I was told Ontario PNP is very high

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings. glad for your reply. Pls could explain further? There are some aspects I didn't understand. Did you say my only option is Alberta?also I have a sister living in Ontario. But I was told Ontario PNP is very high
Ontario is for only specific NOCs (not yours) and scores are over 440 right now. Having a sibling in Ontario is of no benefit and doesn’t give you extra points for OINP. You need to research each province. But if you don’t have a job offer then Alberta, maybe Saskatchewan if you have a masters is it.