+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry for fingerprinting places in Cairo, Egypt for FBI report from USA

patriotman

Oct 25, 2009
Dear All

i was urgently contacted to submit a police clearence (FBI) for my earlier stay in the USA

iam currently in Cairo, Egypt and i do need an urgent advice to where i shall go get that done..I have downloaded the fingerprint forms from the fbi website but i do need advice on to where in egypt i shall go and what are the exact steps??

1. where to get it done

2. where to get it notarized and so on...

3. what should i take with me for the process

any help is much appreciated since time is running out and i do have only a few weeks remaning for providing this

thanks in advance

adam912

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17 th
Try contacting the US embassy or consulate in Cairo, if not i think you should take the forms to the closest police station and ask them to fingerprint you on the fbi forms and stamp it with their official stamp then send them along with the fees to the address specified on the form.
i'm not 100% sure though that this is the right way, my first choice would be to contact the US embassy.

patriotman

Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for your reply

Surely i did resort to the embassy and they werent helpful nor they do offer any finger printing services...

iam sure someone has done it somewhere on this forum and could be of much help if simply show up and share the experience. i read about some members doing it in lebanon and i do believe it would take us the same to do in Egypt

again any help is much appreciated

Ciao

gmkar30

Jul 20, 2011
Can you please let me know how did you resolve this issue?I'm facing the same situation right now,I would really appreciate your respond,Thanks

hayssam

Jun 16, 2012
hello guys,

did anybody figure out what to do regarding getting fingerprints taken in egypt and sent to FBI?

zOzOzO

Jul 13, 2011
Dallas TX
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/5/2014
I am not sure if I am right but I believe you cannot just Print the fingerprint card on regular paper.
the police officer told me to buy it online from vendors for a proper card. i think you can buy like 5 from ebay or something. The lady in front of me bought 50 and only used 2.

Bring the card to your police station and have them fingerprint for you.

mrefaat82

Jun 19, 2012
patriotman said:
Dear All

i was urgently contacted to submit a police clearence (FBI) for my earlier stay in the USA

iam currently in Cairo, Egypt and i do need an urgent advice to where i shall go get that done..I have downloaded the fingerprint forms from the fbi website but i do need advice on to where in egypt i shall go and what are the exact steps??

1. where to get it done

2. where to get it notarized and so on...

3. what should i take with me for the process

any help is much appreciated since time is running out and i do have only a few weeks remaning for providing this

thanks in advance
So what did you exactly do, or anybody ended up doing? Steps 1, 2, 3 ...??? Where to get fingerprinted, and is it just on the paper form downloaded from FBI website? Somebody should have done it before.