March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have a question and I was hoping that someone in the forum can answer it for me.

If CEM requests for my passport while I am outside of the Philippines, apparently I work and reside in Saudi Arabia, can I send it to the CEM through courier or must I go back to the Philippines for finalization of the process?

Thanks a bunch guys. :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystic_nayeli said:
Hello everyone,

I have a question and I was hoping that someone in the forum can answer it for me.

If CEM requests for my passport while I am outside of the Philippines, apparently I work and reside in Saudi Arabia, can I send it to the CEM through courier or must I go back to the Philippines for finalization of the process?

Thanks a bunch guys. :)
You can send it to CEM via courier. Make sure you have tracking and request a signature on receipt of package at CEM. This way you verify the PPs have been delivered.

Same for us also out of the country but whose VO is CEM, - we sent our passports to CEM soon after receiving the PPR.

/hope this helps...

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Thank you so so so so much ragluf. You never fail to help. God bless you.

On additional question though, will they send it back through courier as well? I know my questions can be a little dumb sorry.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystic_nayeli said:
Thank you so so so so much ragluf. You never fail to help. God bless you.

On additional question though, will they send it back through courier as well? I know my questions can be a little dumb sorry.
Not at all dumb - all of us are always second guessing what CEM and CIC does :).

So far CEM is utilizing DHL to return back the PPs. If you have a contact number of your local DHL courier agent, you may want to try to get the tracking number or status of your return by asking them if they have something for you from CEM that is very important and time-sensitive, and you want to know if it is inbound/on the way. CEM does not notify you of your tracking number of if they sent the PPs out unfortunately.

/all the best...

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your generosity in taking the time and resources to answer all our inquiries. :)

mree6701

Nov 16, 2011
Good day to all! Kindly enlighten me, i received a PPR email notification from CEM with specific instruction to fill-out Appendix A for myself and each of my dependents. Here lies my confusion ☺ Let us say for example im filling out the form for my spouse, do i include my info as principal applicant, thereby, completing all data boxes in columns designated for "principal applicant" and "spouse".....?

Hope to hear your inputs, Thank you po

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mree6701 said:
Good day to all! Kindly enlighten me, i received a PPR email notification from CEM with specific instruction to fill-out Appendix A for myself and each of my dependents. Here lies my confusion ☺ Let us say for example im filling out the form for my spouse, do i include my info as principal applicant, thereby, completing all data boxes in columns designated for "principal applicant" and "spouse".....?

Hope to hear your inputs, Thank you po
Please copy and paste the actual statement in the instructions here for clarity.

The usual instructions are to fill out the form (only one) with the PA, spouse and dependent's information all in one form. Beter you copy and paste the actual instructions in the letter - it is very unlikely you are asked to fill up separate forms, one for each of you included in the application.