+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry about "Accompanying Goods" List

samius

Jun 6, 2018
Hi guys,

I am going to do my landing very soon and I have a question. I do not bring any jewelry or unused items (except for a couple of cigars, OTC medication (less than 90 day use) and some new socks (lol), and the cigars do NOT exceed the 50 piece limit.) I do not have any goods to follow either.

My question is do I still have to make a list and say what used clothes and personal items I have? (Sorry if it is a dumb question but I only see threads about how to fill the form and not if it is mandatory for used items or not.)

Cheers!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I am going to do my landing very soon and I have a question. I do not bring any jewelry or unused items (except for a couple of cigars, OTC medication (less than 90 day use) and some new socks (lol), and the cigars do NOT exceed the 50 piece limit.) I do not have any goods to follow either.

My question is do I still have to make a list and say what used clothes and personal items I have? (Sorry if it is a dumb question but I only see threads about how to fill the form and not if it is mandatory for used items or not.)

Cheers!
Form B186 for goods imported (i.e with you during landing) is mandatory. You need to include all what's in your suitcase, even clothes. :p Chances are they won't ask for it, but better safe than sorry.
If no goods to follow, then no need to fill form B186-A (Goods to Follow)

Reactions: samius

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
Form B186 for goods imported (i.e with you during landing) is mandatory. You need to include all what's in your suitcase, even clothes. :p Chances are they won't ask for it, but better safe than sorry.
If no goods to follow, then no need to fill form B186-A (Goods to Follow)
Does it need to list every single item of clothing etc? I don't imagine so, but figured I'd ask.

I made a general list, with estimated values on a Word Document, can I just attach that to this form and submit it that way and fill out the rest?