+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland spouse sponsorship

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No it’s not. Why would I stay with my husband for 4 years? People can change and develop feeling for other person. Should I withdraw my application ?but If I withdraw and how will I get Legal status here.
Thanks
It is if you are asking how soon after PR you can leave him. That means you're only staying in the relationship for the immigration status.

As others have said, you have absolutely no regard for the laws of Canada. Your husband could (and should) report you for marriage fraud if you leave him after PR.

If you no longer want to be married to your current husband you should withdraw your application and face the reality that you likely need to leave Canada.

Seher

Dec 6, 2019
Yes right now I am staying in this relationship because of that becaus I have already applied for my PR and it’s under process but now I love someone else who is Canadian citizen.. how this is marriage fraud ? People pretend and stay in marriage until they get citizenship and get divorce after some years so it doesnt look fraud. I was in love with my husband ,my relationship is genuine.it’s just I met someone and fall in love. It’s ok I will ask immigration lawyer and will go from there but thank you for the response.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Yes right now I am staying in this relationship because of that becaus I have already applied for my PR and it’s under process but now I love someone else who is Canadian citizen.. how this is marriage fraud ? People pretend and stay in marriage until they get citizenship and get divorce after some years so it doesnt look fraud. I was in love with my husband ,my relationship is genuine.it’s just I met someone and fall in love. It’s ok I will ask immigration lawyer and will go from there but thank you for the response.
You can’t cheat someone for gaining pr status. If you love ur now called husband tell him truth that you love someone else who is citizen. Don’t play with someone’s feelings. He even don’t know you gonna leave him when you get your pr

Seher

Dec 6, 2019
You can’t cheat someone for gaining pr status. If you love ur now called husband tell him truth that you love someone else who is citizen. Don’t play with someone’s feelings. He even don’t know you gonna leave him when you get your pr
Okay.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Your relationship WAS genuine. Now, it is a fraud marriage because you are staying in the marriage solely to gain status. You need to withdraw and leave Canada.

Reactions: inlandsp2018

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Actually I knew my driving license was expired. It was expired in 2013 and I got speed ticket in 2016 but I couldn’t go to the court to pay because I was scared. My relationship has been genuine I love my husband. All of our family members are supportive of our marriage. As I said I have all the photos, call details to prove my relation we have been living together and travelling with friends attending weddings to make our case strong and genuine so I can get PR. But I have been friends with a guy, we are both Indian,same culture and understanding. He lives in Canada he born here and know I am illegal here. He confessed his feeling and wants to marry me but I already applied for my PR with my husband and I am so confused because If i withdraw my application I will not get PR later so if I stay with my husband until I get Pr how long I have to stay in marriage w him so I don’t loose my PR status?
Thank you
Hi, you saying you came to Canada in Jan 2012 and your drivers licence expired in 2013 (Not common) and got ticket in 2016 and you didn’t paid yet. As you been staying in Canada illegally for a long time, you breached and breaching immigration conditions. so, you cannot get any immigration related applications can be approved faster or easily . My opinion is to consult an attorney to deal with your situation and be truthful with your future Cic related application.

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
I beg to differ . If the o/p never paid her outstanding traffic ticket because they were afraid it would bring attention to her status , they had the same thinking when it came to renewing their drivers license. They even posted “ I was driving with an expired license “, you receive a reminder in the mail when it’s coming up for renewal.
You are right, I misunderstood. Looks like OP needs legal help. She might consider withdrawing her file as she is no more in genuine relationship.

Seher

Dec 6, 2019
Your relationship WAS genuine. Now, it is a fraud marriage because you are staying in the marriage solely to gain status. You need to withdraw and leave Canada.
It is genuine. How do you know if someone’s marriage is genuine or not? Genuine marriage fall apart too.just because I asked a question here and explain my situation that I have feeling for another guy doesn’t mean My marriage is only for PR. This second guy didn’t exist when I applied for my PR . So my marriage is genuine and I don’t think I will withdraw my application.
Thanks

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It is genuine. How do you know if someone’s marriage is genuine or not? Genuine marriage fall apart too.just because I asked a question here and explain my situation that I have feeling for another guy doesn’t mean My marriage is only for PR. This second guy didn’t exist when I applied for my PR . So my marriage is genuine and I don’t think I will withdraw my application.
Thanks
You sound like a real catch

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks
I know it isn't genuine because you said that. You are in love with someone else and are staying in this marriage for PR. You are committing immigration fraud.

Reactions: k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thanks
Simple - you said you were staying in the marriage only for PR and will leave your husband once you have it. That's marriage fraud and immigration fraud.