+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*Inland Spouse Application* - Canada Post Delivery Status

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if anyone who recently sent their application through Canada Post Xpresspost to Mississauga (2 Robert) has experienced the same thing.

I recently sent out my application through Canada post Xpressport on Jul 18 2020, from Toronto to Mississauga, but the status shows “out for delivery - delivery pending” since Jul 20 and never got changed. It has been more than a week now, I am very worried that they lost my application. Could someone please let me know if this is normal? Or please advise on what I can do to make sure they got my package? please help me out!! Thanks in advance!!!

Toby2020

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if anyone who recently sent their application through Canada Post Xpresspost to Mississauga (2 Robert) has experienced the same thing.

I recently sent out my application through Canada post Xpressport on Jul 18 2020, from Toronto to Mississauga, but the status shows “out for delivery - delivery pending” since Jul 20 and never got changed. It has been more than a week now, I am very worried that they lost my application. Could someone please let me know if this is normal? Or please advise on what I can do to make sure they got my package? please help me out!! Thanks in advance!!!
Try calling Canada Post for an update

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
Try calling Canada Post for an update
Thanks for your reply. I called one of the agent and she told me government is a large volume receiver so they don’t get to scan each items when delivered, so they don’t have the status as well... it’s really annoying because what’s the point of paying for a trackable delivery that they don’t the scanning... :’( I just don’t know if I’m the rare case or it happens often...

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I just had to send something to another country and wanted it to be tracked and to get there fast. The guy form Canada Post said to send it for registered mail (which is not as fast as Xpress) because he said mail is moving slow anyway due to COVID and paying extra wont assure it gets delivered within the time frame it normally would. It is quite possible that your documents just haven't arrived yet.

Just so you have an idea, the file I sent would normally take 3-7 business day, but the guy said it would take up to 3 weeks.

Good luck, and just keep on checking the status.

Reactions: yami123

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
I just had to send something to another country and wanted it to be tracked and to get there fast. The guy form Canada Post said to send it for registered mail (which is not as fast as Xpress) because he said mail is moving slow anyway due to COVID and paying extra wont assure it gets delivered within the time frame it normally would. It is quite possible that your documents just haven't arrived yet.

Just so you have an idea, the file I sent would normally take 3-7 business day, but the guy said it would take up to 3 weeks.

Good luck, and just keep on checking the status.
Thanks!! It’s just stressed me out that it’s out for delivery and the status never got updated :(
Thank you! ;)

Pulkit1990

Aug 7, 2020

Hi, I am facing the same issue. I sent my wife's application to CPC Mississauga (2 Robert Speckway) and its been showing out for delivery since Jul 20. Apparently there is a big volume in their mailroom as per Canada Post. Not sure what to do next.

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, I am facing the same issue. I sent my wife's application to CPC Mississauga (2 Robert Speckway) and its been showing out for delivery since Jul 20. Apparently there is a big volume in their mailroom as per Canada Post. Not sure what to do next.
OOOOMMMGGGGG FINALLY SOMEONE IS IN THE EXACT SITUATION AS I AM!!! at least we are not the ONLY case then!! and we both have the Jul 20 date....
I have been calling Canada Post in the past 2 weeks.. like everyday.. and they told me the same thing as u said - large volume receiver scan missed... but very likely it’s delivered... if we are both experiencing the exact same situation I would not as worried as before
Please keep me update on the further progress! I will do the same thing too!! Thanks!!!

Reactions: Pulkit1990

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys,

Any update on your deliveries? Like I said before, I sent some papers to Mexico on July 23.. it shows it was in Mississauga on July 25, Arrived in Mexico on August 5, but still in Transit as of today...

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,

Any update on your deliveries? Like I said before, I sent some papers to Mexico on July 23.. it shows it was in Mississauga on July 25, Arrived in Mexico on August 5, but still in Transit as of today...
Hi, mine still shows out for delivery.
Don’t know what is the status for the other person that’s facing the exact same issue as me :(

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
No... but then we found out there are 2 more person are experiencing the issue issue for the same date...
Are u having the same issue?
Not exactly the same, as my documents were going out of Canada and now they are stuck but due to the Mexican postal service (not Canada Post anymore).

Did you try the chat feature when tracking online? It is a bit frustrating first, since you go through automated responses.. but at least you eventually get to chat to an agent and create a service ticket.

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys,

I know my issue was not exactly the same as yours (since mine was an international shipment, documents sent to Mexico) but I just wanted to let you know that my documents were finally delivered! And because I opened a service ticket with them, they notified me as soon as it was done.

Good luck everybody, hope your documents are delivered soon

yami123

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys,

I know my issue was not exactly the same as yours (since mine was an international shipment, documents sent to Mexico) but I just wanted to let you know that my documents were finally delivered! And because I opened a service ticket with them, they notified me as soon as it was done.

Good luck everybody, hope your documents are delivered soon
Thank you so much for your update! I believe our documents have been delivered as well. :)

Reactions: Conaider

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
thanks for this! I sent mine xpress as well yesterday. good to know it may get stuck on delivery stage. did yours ever get updated or you just assumed delivery?