+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland spousal sponsorship

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
Hii my wife sponsoring me in land application and i need to know should i mention my incomplete semester in the forms i studied at seneca just one semester and i failed some people say i dont need to mention im so confused plz somebody help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
yes i did and my status is still study permit but i didn’t do anything after tht incomplete semester but work in total 2 years worth 4k
When did you come to Canada? When did you stop studying? When did you work?

If you stopped studying more than 90 days ago, the school has likely reported you and IRCC has revoked your study permit, meaning you have no status. Regardless of your study permit, if you worked after you stopped studying, that was illegal.

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
When did you come to Canada? When did you stop studying? When did you work?

If you stopped studying more than 90 days ago, the school has likely reported you and IRCC has revoked your study permit, meaning you have no status. Regardless of your study permit, if you worked after you stopped studying, that was illegal.
i came in 2016 augast and studied 2016 september to december 2016 then i worked in 4 different staffing agencies and got married in december 2017 now wht should i do i prepared my file and mention everything honestly plz tell me should i do at this point

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
You have to be honest about your studies, because they would find out anyway, and specially since you are on a Study Permit, it shows that at least you studied a bit.

In regard to working, I assume you were allowed to work due to your study permit ? Check first all the conditions and restrictions on the letters they sent you along with your Study Permit, in order to check that you complied to their instructions and that you didn't work more time than it was allowed.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i came in 2016 augast and studied 2016 september to december 2016 then i worked in 4 different staffing agencies and got married in december 2017 now wht should i do i prepared my file and mention everything honestly plz tell me should i do at this point
The school likely reported you, so your study permit has probably been revoked. You need to FULLY declare all of this, including the fact that you worked illegally.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You have to be honest about your studies, because they would find out anyway, and specially since you are on a Study Permit, it shows that at least you studied a bit.

In regard to working, I assume you were allowed to work due to your study permit ? Check first all the conditions and restrictions on the letters they sent you along with your Study Permit, in order to check that you complied to their instructions and that you didn't work more time than it was allowed.
As OP already stated, they worked after they stopped studying, which is illegal.

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
Also im applying open work permit with PR file but dont kno which work permit fee i need to pay i already paid PR fees can u tell me which work permit fees i need to pay there says restore ur status as a worker or open work permit holder

marpou

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Northern Manitoba
Also im applying open work permit with PR file but dont kno which work permit fee i need to pay i already paid PR fees can u tell me which work permit fees i need to pay there says restore ur status as a worker or open work permit holder
Before you pay any fees, please review all your information and make sure your time in Canada has been legal - i.e. were you allowed to work once you stopped studying? Check the conditions of the visa you got and make sure everything is in order.

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before you pay any fees, please review all your information and make sure your time in Canada has been legal - i.e. were you allowed to work once you stopped studying? Check the conditions of the visa you got and make sure everything is in order.
I saw someone else go through this. If you are out of status you need to send in the form with 2 sections checked off and 2 sets of fees. 1 for a Temporary Resident Permit (which will put you in legal status again) I think that fee is $200 but double check that and 1 fee for the OWP. OWP fee is $255.
You cannot restore status as it has been longer than 90 days. TRP is the only way for you at this point.

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
i mailed my file on friday 1 june and got deliver on monday 4 june i didn’t get any reply yet no mail and i tried to link but it says no such application found...i mentioned everything in the file i been honet do u guys hv any idea when should i expect reply or how

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i mailed my file on friday 1 june and got deliver on monday 4 june i didn’t get any reply yet no mail and i tried to link but it says no such application found...i mentioned everything in the file i been honet do u guys hv any idea when should i expect reply or how
6-8 weeks.