+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponsorship - Proof of Relationship

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm a little new here. Long time lurker first time poster.

We are almost done with our document checklist. I'm referring to "Supporting Documents" (Or Part C, as it's after Part B). We are currently living together, and as such we do have multiple documents that support it. Joint utilities, rental agreement, both of our bank account statements with both of our names, and an insurance policy.

My question is this: Although we are applying under Part C Subsection 7 under "yes", would it hurt to send documents under the "no" category? We have a LOT of "proof of contact" that we can supply. E-mails, texts, skype logs, discord logs, and airline tickets showing every time we have visited.

I would like to send these, as I feel like it backs up our relationship even more. But, if it causes a problem because they "didn't ask for it", I wouldn't like to be a bother either. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello everyone! I'm a little new here. Long time lurker first time poster.

We are almost done with our document checklist. I'm referring to "Supporting Documents" (Or Part C, as it's after Part B). We are currently living together, and as such we do have multiple documents that support it. Joint utilities, rental agreement, both of our bank account statements with both of our names, and an insurance policy.

My question is this: Although we are applying under Part C Subsection 7 under "yes", would it hurt to send documents under the "no" category? We have a LOT of "proof of contact" that we can supply. E-mails, texts, skype logs, discord logs, and airline tickets showing every time we have visited.

I would like to send these, as I feel like it backs up our relationship even more. But, if it causes a problem because they "didn't ask for it", I wouldn't like to be a bother either. Does anyone have any experience with this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
They are not going to reject it if you send more than is asked for. By the sounds of it you have solid evidence under part B, I would send a small selection of your other stuff with a note saying you have lots more if they need it.

Reactions: Samantha F

Samantha F

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
They are not going to reject it if you send more than is asked for. By the sounds of it you have solid evidence under part B, I would send a small selection of your other stuff with a note saying you have lots more if they need it.
That's good to hear! I probably won't send texts, skype, or discord logs as well.. there's tooooo many! But I'll definitely send them the plane tickets at the very least in that case and add a note like you said, thanks! I was worried they wouldn't like it if I sent something more than what they asked for.