*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm jealous lol. we got the reminder dec 30th, nothing since other than medical passed. I keep checking all 3 sites and nothing. :(
Similar case like mine, except on PA side, it shows background verification completed but eligibility has not started yet. What's the time stamp for the last update on the top right corner of your PA/Sponsor tracker? Mine was last updated on Feb 1st. Yeah I keep checking on all 3 sites constantly and nothing too sadly!

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Another small update for me: I got login details for the PR Portal. I have uploaded my address and picture and it now says "In Review with IRCC". This is my timeline so far. Good luck to everyone else!

Application received: August 18th, 2021.
AOR: December 31st, 2021.
Background check completed: Feb 6th, 2022.
Eligibility completed: Feb 13th, 2022.
PR portal initial email: Feb 14th, 2022.
PR portal login details: Feb 16th, 2022.
Address and photo provided: Feb 16th, 2022.
eCOPR: ?
PR Card received in mail: ?

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Similar case like mine, except on PA side, it shows background verification completed but eligibility has not started yet. What's the time stamp for the last update on the top right corner of your PA/Sponsor tracker? Mine was last updated on Feb 1st. Yeah I keep checking on all 3 sites constantly and nothing too sadly!
Does your PR tracker show last updated on Feb 1? Mine is literally showing the last updated date as today's date and is getting refreshed daily. But I do not see any corresponding changes in the file :)

Honeyrana48

Feb 16, 2022
Hi there, I submitted my application in September 2021 and i got my temporary application number on 6th November. I used to check my status by phone, and they used to tell me they received my application on 6th November and they will update me once the process will start but i checked my status yesterday and the computer said they can’t find my application. I’m just little worried about it. Please help me with this. It will he really helpful

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hi there, I submitted my application in September 2021 and i got my temporary application number on 6th November. I used to check my status by phone, and they used to tell me they received my application on 6th November and they will update me once the process will start but i checked my status yesterday and the computer said they can’t find my application. I’m just little worried about it. Please help me with this. It will he really helpful
Did you receive your AOR already?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021

i had similar experience, there is a high chance the application has been returned, look out in the mail for your package,
other option is your application is being reviewed right now

keep an open mind and be prepared for anything

Honeyrana48

Feb 16, 2022
i had similar experience, there is a high chance the application has been returned, look out in the mail for your package,
other option is your application is being reviewed right now

keep an open mind and be prepared for anything
What if they returned my file, what should i do??

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
What if they returned my file, what should i do??
try to link your file to Gckey using an option that does not require an application number , perhaps it works

in the mean time

1- keep calm, its ok, many people have application returned due to different reasons so your not the first
2- make a note of all the documents they put down as a reason for return, a return is not a refusal so thats a good thing
3- read cic FAQ what to do if my application is returned ( make a list of things they want on that website)
4- make a note of what the have said on the letter of return ( they require the copy of the letter and return checklist with the resubmission)
5- pretend like its a brand new application and download all the application forms all over again as they get updated
6- try to refresh the signatures and update the proof submission eg newer bank statement or pay stubs and so on making sure the police certificates are valid
7- get a new picture taken if its more then 6 months and make sure to write your name and DA+OB on the back
8- collect the documents in order of checklist and requirement from the cic / return letter

PS. i had updated in different forms so i wrote a cover letter mentioning all the changes i had made in my resubmission application

if your keep yourself ready the process if more fluid

Good luck

Honeyrana48

Feb 16, 2022
try to link your file to Gckey using an option that does not require an application number , perhaps it works

in the mean time

1- keep calm, its ok, many people have application returned due to different reasons so your not the first
2- make a note of all the documents they put down as a reason for return, a return is not a refusal so thats a good thing
3- read cic FAQ what to do if my application is returned ( make a list of things they want on that website)
4- make a note of what the have said on the letter of return ( they require the copy of the letter and return checklist with the resubmission)
5- pretend like its a brand new application and download all the application forms all over again as they get updated
6- try to refresh the signatures and update the proof submission eg newer bank statement or pay stubs and so on making sure the police certificates are valid
7- get a new picture taken if its more then 6 months and make sure to write your name and DA+OB on the back
8- collect the documents in order of checklist and requirement from the cic / return letter

PS. i had updated in different forms so i wrote a cover letter mentioning all the changes i had made in my resubmission application

if your keep yourself ready the process if more fluid

Good luck
Thank you for the information. I just talked with an agent and they said they also can’t find my application so there can be two options, 1) They are putting my information in their system and will create a new number. 2) Maybe it got returned.
I was really surprised that they gave a temporary number and now they can’t find anything with this number. There should be some information on this number or they should send people email about their file updates, even if they are returning it back.