+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi everyone, Is there anyone here who did not receive a biometrics request yet? Just wanna know if I'm the only one or not. :(

Thanks in advance.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
We are in Ottawa as well, and I got a biometrics fee reminder (was already paid) around 20 Dec but I disregard the email as everybody suggested to me that its an automated email, but when I did not hear anything until last week of January than I thought I should send the receipt of biometrics so I did but I did not hear anything still, just an automated email when I submitted receipt through a web form.

Did you get a biometric request yet? I didn't ;(
No bio request yet but it thought we were excempt since USA, but that may not be the case. they sent us the reminder in December and i paid the fee then too. Just had an update on the new tracker saying they received our message from another update we gave them.

marriedtoajamaican

Aug 10, 2019
Tracker portal for sponsor eligibility anyone stuck there after moving to in progress over a week ago? PA side everything completed except egibility?

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Nice to hear we're in the same situation. What date did your sponsor side go into progress? My sponsor was Feb 6
well, I see different statuses in the two trackers.

ECAS shows started processing application on 23rd December (sponsor side)
The new PR tracker shows "In progress" (sponsor side), but the timeline only shows the date of application received (August 11).

Are you seeing a timeline view in the new PR tracker for sponsor?

marriedtoajamaican

Aug 10, 2019
well, I see different statuses in the two trackers.

ECAS shows started processing application on 23rd December (sponsor side)
The new PR tracker shows "In progress" (sponsor side), but the timeline only shows the date of application received (August 11).

Are you seeing a timeline view in the new PR tracker for sponsor?
ECAS shows started processing December 17 and yes on the new PR tracker it shows for sponsor eligibility started on Feb 6

Reactions: gauravs

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi did you guys make an account for the new tracker portal which started in February for both sponsor and PA? We only created an account for PA.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
I finally got my ECOPR today!! Will now be waiting for my PR card. After I passed the medicals and got the portal invite, everything was processed so quickly. Best of luck to everyone!!
Congrats! Did you get an inland landing interview ? Are they even taking it now days ??

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
We are in Ottawa as well, and I got a biometrics fee reminder (was already paid) around 20 Dec but I disregard the email as everybody suggested to me that its an automated email, but when I did not hear anything until last week of January than I thought I should send the receipt of biometrics so I did but I did not hear anything still, just an automated email when I submitted receipt through a web form.

Did you get a biometric request yet? I didn't ;(
Even I got medical and rprf reminder..I sent them next day via web form…then after 20 days I got portal invite

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi guys! So on new PR tracker for the sponser the address is shown wrong. Like it’s just a random address we didn’t even put that in. Do you guys have any idea about it? While PR tracker for principle applicant say address not available. Should we email them about our correct address? The forms that we filled when applying for PR had all the correct addresses so I confused why they are mentioning this random address