+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

So I did my medical since Jan 08 and I haven't gotten any feedback about it. I logged into both tracker and gckey account and the TRACKER says - "We’re making sure that you meet the requirements for the medical exams" AND GCKEY is saying "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

Is there anyone else experiencing this and what should I do in this case? Thanks.
if the place you had the medical also does other testing or sends the blood work out it will likely take a couple of weeks. ours did. we called the doctor and they said IRCC is aware of delays with blood work etc due to covid testing. it took just over 2 weeks or so 3 i think before it said they had the medical, then another couple of days to say passed.

Reactions: shawlaar

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hope everyone be safe,

I am new here, in the new tracker, there are eligibility/ medical exam/ background verification/ biometric. Can anybody explain eligibility and background verification mean? What do they check? Because eligibility and background verification are not started.

Thanks in advance.

shawlaar

Apr 27, 2019
if the place you had the medical also does other testing or sends the blood work out it will likely take a couple of weeks. ours did. we called the doctor and they said IRCC is aware of delays with blood work etc due to covid testing. it took just over 2 weeks or so 3 i think before it said they had the medical, then another couple of days to say passed.
Whew! Thanks for letting me know. They did mention they would be sending out the blood work so I’m sure you’re spot on.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks, wanted to share some good news: I just received the portal invite email from IRCC.

AOR: 18th August.
Congrats! If you dont mind, can you please share whats the date your background verification completed on PR tracker?

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
When was your application received? And did you get any AIP or they just sent you portal invitation
I got an email saying that they wanted me to reply with what email address I wanted to receive the portal account details to. They asked for other details as well, like first entry date to Canada, last entry date, last entry location etc.

lolilol23

Aug 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anybody else here has an issue with the new sponsorship tracker. It always says it's incorrect information despite using the exact same information we have on our IRCC online account. Only thing I can think of is the middle name not inputted in the tracker but not sure... Anybody in the same situation ? Our online application says medical passed so just wanted to know what's the application status.

Thanks,

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
did status change on the new pr portal?
Eligibility changed to completed on February 13. I also got a ghost update on GC Key account last night. The new tracker still shows application status as in progress though, even though all things are marked completed.

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Eligibility changed to completed on February 13. I also got a ghost update on GC Key account last night. The new tracker still shows application status as in progress though, even though all things are marked completed.
thanks for letting me know...

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
I just got a reply back from an inquiry made in December...jeez. They finally acknowledge the biometrics fee was paid and receipt uploaded and the new passport info was received. ours app seems to be going slow and we are in Ottawa at the moment which does not help :(
We are in Ottawa as well, and I got a biometrics fee reminder (was already paid) around 20 Dec but I disregard the email as everybody suggested to me that its an automated email, but when I did not hear anything until last week of January than I thought I should send the receipt of biometrics so I did but I did not hear anything still, just an automated email when I submitted receipt through a web form.

Did you get a biometric request yet? I didn't ;(