+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
On the tracker anyones principle applicant say completed for medical, biometrics and background with eligibility not started? Sponsor side eligibility in progress?

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
On the tracker anyones principle applicant say completed for medical, biometrics and background with eligibility not started? Sponsor side eligibility in progress?
Yes, I am in a similar situation

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Yes, I have the same.

Medical, Biometrics, Background Check all completed but Eligibility not started. When was your application received by the office? Mine was August 18th, 2021.

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hello everyone. Here’s my Timeline:

Application sent: August 3, 2021

Application received (TAOR):August 10, 2021

AOR: December 15, 2021

Medical and RPRF reminder: December 16, 2021

Medical sent via webform: December 16, 2021 (had medical exam before)

Medical passed: February 8, 2022

Portal Invitation: February 8, 2022 (the letter said that my application is already APPROVED)

Pre-arrival services: February 9, 2022

PR Portal account log in: February 9, 2022 (i confirmed my address and uploaded my photo for the PR card)

Now i’m just waiting for the ECOPR and PR card.
I think the GCKEY and the status tracker arent in sync and updated. I was surprised to see my application APPROVED when the gckey and status tracker didnt have any updates. Good luck everyone!
I finally got my ECOPR today!! Will now be waiting for my PR card. After I passed the medicals and got the portal invite, everything was processed so quickly. Best of luck to everyone!!

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you talking about the new tracker? So PA vs Sponsor account would show different status there?

So far from my side (sponsor), the latest status in the new tracker only shows AOR Dec 16th (last update Feb 1st) and in myCIC shows Medical Passed Dec 17th. I got RPRF and medical reminder back in Dec 20th. I submitted the RPRF receipt through webform in Dec 22nd. CIC got back to us on Jan 9th requiring me to submit a more detailed info & other forms such as Use of Representative and Release of Information to an Individual in the inquiry to proof that I'm the sponsor. So I asked my wife (PA) to submit the RPRF receipt herself and she did on the same on Jan 9th. Ever since then, it was just silence and no further formal updates.

Although on Feb 1st 2022, my ECAS suddenly shows "In Progress" instead of "In Process" for a short time and it went back to "In Process". That seemed to be a ghost update, as my background check status in myCIC changed there to:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
What are you guys thought on my case?

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Are you talking about the new tracker? So PA vs Sponsor account would show different status there?

So far from my side (sponsor), the latest status in the new tracker only shows AOR Dec 16th (last update Feb 1st) and in myCIC shows Medical Passed Dec 17th. I got RPRF and medical reminder back in Dec 20th. I submitted the RPRF receipt through webform in Dec 22nd. CIC got back to us on Jan 9th requiring me to submit a more detailed info & other forms such as Use of Representative and Release of Information to an Individual in the inquiry to proof that I'm the sponsor. So I asked my wife (PA) to submit the RPRF receipt herself and she did on the same on Jan 9th. Ever since then, it was just silence and no further formal updates.

Although on Feb 1st 2022, my ECAS suddenly shows "In Progress" instead of "In Process" for a short time and it went back to "In Process". That seemed to be a ghost update, as my background check status in myCIC changed there to:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
What are you guys thought on my case?
Yes I am speaking about the tracker. Sponsor can login there and so can the applicant. The tracker for us is showing more up to date information than the gckey account. On the gckey account for us it also shows we are processing the background check but the tracker says completed and in green. Your file is on track don't see anything wrong.

Reactions: retwant

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife (PA) just signed into the tracker, and its true that it shows different status there. Currently it shows Background verification completed as of Jan 17th, but Eligibility has not started yet, just like you all.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I just got a reply back from an inquiry made in December...jeez. They finally acknowledge the biometrics fee was paid and receipt uploaded and the new passport info was received. ours app seems to be going slow and we are in Ottawa at the moment which does not help :(

Reactions: joe555

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Great let me know once you get an update. Application received August 9. Feb 8 sponsor side is in progress.
In the new tracker, I see updated on Feb11 on top right corner, but do not see any updates on status etc. Are you seeing a similar update?

shawlaar

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

So I did my medical since Jan 08 and I haven't gotten any feedback about it. I logged into both tracker and gckey account and the TRACKER says - "We’re making sure that you meet the requirements for the medical exams" AND GCKEY is saying "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

Is there anyone else experiencing this and what should I do in this case? Thanks.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Hi everyone,

So I did my medical since Jan 08 and I haven't gotten any feedback about it. I logged into both tracker and gckey account and the TRACKER says - "We’re making sure that you meet the requirements for the medical exams" AND GCKEY is saying "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

Is there anyone else experiencing this and what should I do in this case? Thanks.
Send ircc a webform with the receipts you completed the medical. You can follow up with the clinic as well get your results and send to ircc.

Reactions: shawlaar