+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
it doesn't hurt to call just to make sure everything is straight. I recommend calling first thing in the morning or close to the end of the day. good luck
Do you know any contact number I can reach at? Like the one I called at was just waiting and the call got disconnected.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some help. I applied for my husband without sending police clearance. I have written a letter to them that I will send when i receive it and attched proof that I applied for it. Some people are saying they will return incomplete applications. I am worried now. Do you guys suggest I send a new application rather than waste time waiting to return the old one as "incomplete application".

Thanks in advance.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi guys,

I need some help. I applied for my husband without sending police clearance. I have written a letter to them that I will send when i receive it and attched proof that I applied for it. Some people are saying they will return incomplete applications. I am worried now. Do you guys suggest I send a new application rather than waste time waiting to return the old one as "incomplete application".

Thanks in advance.
did you get AOR?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Do you know any contact number I can reach at? Like the one I called at was just waiting and the call got disconnected.
1888-242-2100 press 1 to provide UCI if you know it, if not press 2. then press 1 when prompted, then press 2 when prompted, then press 3 when prompted (assuming your application # starts with F), enter your application number when prompted, then enter year of birth when prompted, it will then ask you if you want to check the status of your application, press one and you will hear the full status (similar to what's on your online account) wait until the end and it will ask you if you want to speak with a rep, press 0, if they are busy, call again in 10 minutes. if its important, then keep calling, eventually you will get through. first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
No, I submitted recently
you cannot send a new application while you have an application already in the possession of IRCC weather they will send it back or not. you will have to wait until they do whatever they need to do with it.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
1888-242-2100 press 1 to provide UCI if you know it, if not press 2. then press 1 when prompted, then press 2 when prompted, then press 3 when prompted (assuming your application # starts with F), enter your application number when prompted, then enter year of birth when prompted, it will then ask you if you want to check the status of your application, press one and you will hear the full status (similar to what's on your online account) wait until the end and it will ask you if you want to speak with a rep, press 0, if they are busy, call again in 10 minutes. if its important, then keep calling, eventually you will get through. first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.
Thanks buddy

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me in sending a web form, as today I called IRCC and they told me just send the biometric fee receipt anyway, as that's the last thing they require in their system, even tho I sent them already with my paper application.

If anyone can help me with sending it to them through webform I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your time.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me in sending a web form, as today I called IRCC and they told me just send the biometric fee receipt anyway, as that's the last thing they require in their system, even tho I sent them already with my paper application.

If anyone can help me with sending it to them through webform I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your time.
here is a direct link to the web form. just follow the instructions.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
it will ask at the end if you want to attach anything, this is where you can attach the receipt.

Reactions: joe555

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
here is a direct link to the web form. just follow the instructions.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
it will ask at the end if you want to attach anything, this is where you can attach the receipt.
Hi, I am the principal applicant so in the following boxes, I should select-

Type of application/inquiry- sponsorship or PR ?

Your inquiry- I should just say I am sending proof of payment
Applicant information- my information (principal applicant)

Enquirer Information- Again my information? (principal applicant)

Relationship to the applicant- I should choose the applicant?

Thank you again in advance for help :)

Vandana V

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi all,

i have a doubt regarding my case,below are the timelines along with my query for Inland spousal paper application-
Application received-October 21/2021
AOR received-February 03/2022
Linked my paper application to online,
Medical examination reminder-February 03/2022 but on the same day my gckey account states-your medical has passed .(may be coz they automatically updated my previous medical exam)
moreover,on February 03/2022 my biometrics information has changed as i had done that previously too.
Now,my dillema is whether i should go for another medical examination as i got a letter of reminder or not?

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
How do we know they have received my receipt through webform as my wife also sent it and I also sent it but we did not get any confirmation email?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
with webforms you get a generic email that yes you have sent email

they will reply in 14 days even longer due to covid acknowledging that you have sent them something or asked them something

its a wait game

try the new tracker system as well you need to sign up in it, it may or may not work, use both PA information and Sponsor information in turns,

if it doesn't work don't be surprised as well as its a hit or miss

key thing is to wait

https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
with webforms you get a generic email that yes you have sent email

they will reply in 14 days even longer due to covid acknowledging that you have sent them something or asked them something

its a wait game

try the new tracker system as well you need to sign up in it, it may or may not work, use both PA information and Sponsor information in turns,

if it doesn't work don't be surprised as well as its a hit or miss

key thing is to wait

https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I did not get any generic email yet. Should i get that generic email right away?

I just took the picture that shows that "your inquiry has been successfully submitted" but there is no enquiry number to follow u or I did not get any email either. Let me know if I should call them to ask if they got it or not ?

I already made account on that new portal as well thanks

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
even that take time

my approach to cic is submit a question and forget you did cause they take long...

i have sometimes got the you have submitted email the next day

give them 24 hrs, if not then call on monday ( since its the weekend) and the agent can tell if they got any query or not