+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, here is our timeline of inland paper application looks like-

Application Received- Aug 10th
Temporary file no. received- Sep 4th
Permanent file no. received- Dec 18th (I'm guessing its AOR)
Biometrics fee reminder- 21st Dec morning
Biometric fee reminder, medical examination reminder (says proof of exam must be sent), right of permanent residence fee reminder- 21st Dec evening

I connected the paper PR application with an online account and it says medical passed on 18th Dec, I think it is because they have one medical of mine which was sent for another permit around 4 years ago.
I connected OWP with an online account which shows just processing.

Now the thing is I have not received a biometrics request yet, even I paid all the fees mentioned above all together $1135

Should I send them the proof again? it says to disregard the message if already paid, ok I waited, but did not get a biometrics request.

I don't have to do medical again since I did it once years ago so they already passed me on the 18th dec as they found one probably but why are they asking for proof on 21st if its passed,
Like should I disregard the email by thinking that I'm already passed or should I send them proof and receipts.

Moreover, my online account says we don't need anything from you if we do we will send you a message. So kinda confused here, If anyone can give some advice I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :) Happy New Year!
HI, Above is my timeline and my concern is I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BIOMETRIC REQUEST YET, last time I got an email I have stated above which was about biometric fee reminder (already paid) and medical proof reminder (medical passed shows in GC Key)
As GC key says I have passed medical already in my account as I have given medical a few years ago. So I did ignore the emails as I have already paid the biometric fee and my medical says it's passed on GC key so I don't know why I didn't get any biometric request and why they would ask for my proof of medical as it is already passed.

PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE WENT THROUGH A SIMILAR CASE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) Much Appreciated.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
what is your biometric status on GCkey or ECAS? if its valid it should automatically be updated
It says we do not need fingerprints, we will send you a message if this changes, I see this since the day I connected my application with the GC key but I am concerned about the email reminder they sent for a biometric fee and medical proof must be sent reminder (I did not take any action since it says to discard it if already paid and medical says passed in GC key so I did not send the medical proof either as it was done years ago.) I got this email around 20 Dec now it's more than a month I did not get a biometric request which makes me worried.

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
if your UCI shows a valid biometrics then you don't need to bother about doing another biometrics
if the medical is passed you don't need to worry as the status has been updated as passed

if they need further biometrics, they will send you a specific instructions is further biometrics are needed

so just wait

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hello! I think they might be having delays again. I received a medical and RPRF reminder last December too but i have not yet received a biometric reminder just like you. I’m also done with my medicals and already sent my copy to the webform but that still hasnt been reflected in my online account.

HI, Above is my timeline and my concern is I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BIOMETRIC REQUEST YET, last time I got an email I have stated above which was about biometric fee reminder (already paid) and medical proof reminder (medical passed shows in GC Key)
As GC key says I have passed medical already in my account as I have given medical a few years ago. So I did ignore the emails as I have already paid the biometric fee and my medical says it's passed on GC key so I don't know why I didn't get any biometric request and why they would ask for my proof of medical as it is already passed.

PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE WENT THROUGH A SIMILAR CASE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :) Much Appreciated.

2021PR

Jun 19, 2021
Hi Everyone!

Just sent our package yesterday (our package was returned once and it was outland but my husband got a visitor visa and we decided to go inland for OWP)!

Let's all join here and help each other out!
Hi,
What is the status of your OWP application now? I applied in Oct'21 and haven't heard from them yet about OWP. In Oct'21 I applied for PR+OWP INLAND CANADA under Spouse sponsor and have their acknowledgement of my PR application with UCI No but there is no mention of OWP status and keen to learn from you if you had the same scenario?

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi,
What is the status of your OWP application now? I applied in Oct'21 and haven't heard from them yet about OWP. In Oct'21 I applied for PR+OWP INLAND CANADA under Spouse sponsor and have their acknowledgement of my PR application with UCI No but there is no mention of OWP status and keen to learn from you if you had the same scenario?
OWPs are averaging 7-9 months right now and some are getting PR before the OWP is ever processed. It's a long wait.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Thank you guys for the reply, Do you think if I reach IRCC on phone, they can tell me what’s going on like why haven’t received request for biometrics, it’s been more than month I’ve got my AOR.
any one tried to call ? Was it helpful? Please let me know. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Thank you guys for the reply, Do you think if I reach IRCC on phone, they can tell me what’s going on like why haven’t received request for biometrics, it’s been more than month I’ve got my AOR.
any one tried to call ? Was it helpful? Please let me know. Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
you have your account linked?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
best thing to try is link your AOR to gckey

remember to use the name in capital and the persons on application are the sponsor + PA+ dependants

you should be able to get an idea on whats your biometric and medical status there if needed or not

timeline wise its unpredictable and order is unpredictable as well so wait and watch

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the anxiety that we are having in this August group, is because either CIC is suddenly moving very slow with the application review after AOR/Dec 2021. Or lack of updates through members posts and spreadsheet updates for Inland June and July 2021 groups.

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021

If you go to your online account, it should show you if they already have your biometrics. Mine shows the expiry date 2029.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
If you go to your online account, it should show you if they already have your biometrics. Mine shows the expiry date 2029.
It doesn't show anything, It just says we will let you know if we need your fingerprints that's it. It's been like 40 days since I got my AOR and connected my application with an online account and my medical passed but no request for biometrics that is kinda stressing me out.