+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

BILL33

Jan 10, 2022
the lawyer may receive the updates, try contacting them
your can also try calling IRCC agent and ask if they have it on record i have heard some people have had to call to get temporary AORs
also check if the laywer received any biometric or medical reminder they sometimes have the reference numbers on them
Do you know what the contact number is for the IRCC agent?
Also can someone confirm if below is the correct address?
L5A 3A4 ?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
they may have submitted to the cpc center directly which is
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Ontario, Mississauga, L5A 3A4

the address of cic website is
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L4Y 4H0

not sure of the difference but i would follow the cc , i did the application myself, perhaps the lawyer knows something , i would check with them

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
How long did it take any of you to get medical results? The doctor told us 3 days or so and its been 4 not counting the weekend. CIC hasn't updated yet that they even received the Emedical.

vincent99

Feb 23, 2021
Hey y'll;
Hopefully, everyone doing well with the application and life
I have some questions;
I received mail two days ago ask me for medical exam
1- after I finish my exam what should I do with my medical report like How I can send the report to CIC ?
2-what is the next step ?
3-in the report say( for individual eligible for IME coverage under the interim federal health program physicians, bring one of the following documents ) What is this mean ?
4-what upfront medical exam ?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hey y'll;
Hopefully, everyone doing well with the application and life
I have some questions;
I received mail two days ago ask me for medical exam
1- after I finish my exam what should I do with my medical report like How I can send the report to CIC ?
2-what is the next step ?
3-in the report say( for individual eligible for IME coverage under the interim federal health program physicians, bring one of the following documents ) What is this mean ?
4-what upfront medical exam ?
use the link in your letter to contact a panel physician. they will explain everything to you after you make the appointment. they will confirm and tell you what to bring

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Called the physician who did my husbands medical in Ottawa. They are very backed up due to covid tests etc. So the bloodwork hasn't been done / sent to IRCC yet. They said another 2 week delay and that IRCC is aware. Our 30 days to get the medical ends in 9 days. I can't even upload receipts etc. because IRCC site keeps bugging out :( And we still have no bio metrics request even though we paid the fee in December. le sigh.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi I am applying for my husband's visitor visa extension and just wondering what I should put under " Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada ?" Will this be Yes as my husband already applied for visitor visa and got approved??

Should I mention anywhere on visitor extension that I have applied for spousal PR ?

P.S: We applied for his spousal PR too. Please guide. Thank you

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi I am applying for my husband's visitor visa extension and just wondering what I should put under " Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada ?" Will this be Yes as my husband already applied for visitor visa and got approved??

Should I mention anywhere on visitor extension that I have applied for spousal PR ?

P.S: We applied for his spousal PR too. Please guide. Thank you
i'm pretty sure i mentioned our application for PR. but it was in November so i can't remember lol.

Jimto

Jan 19, 2022
Hi everyone! I've been keeping track of this forum and thought I should share our application progress.

Date received: Aug. 12th
Temporary file #: Sept. 3rd
Medical passed: Dec. 22nd (my husband already had his medical done years ago)
Permanent file #: Dec. 23rd
Biometrics request: Dec. 30th
Biometrics completed: Jan. 4th

As of today, we haven't heard anything from CIC and no updates on his account.

We wish everyone the best of luck!
Hi, we have same received date and almost same bio request date, please update once you get AIP or DM :) wish us luck !

Reactions: xeiro

alipersian

Jan 23, 2022
hi everyone. me and my wife got married recently and both on study permit. mine will be finished in next 3months though and I am not gonna finish my study within it. i am worried they don't accept my sowp because i didn't do well in my study. plz help tnx