+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hi ,i am sponsor and today we got email with application number . My question is I got email(sponsor),and in email they mentioned my UCI. Is that ok?
I had the same too when i received mine. My husband (sponsor) got the AOR with his UCI and not mine (applicant)

Reactions: Hsingh31

xeiro

Jan 9, 2022
Hi everyone! I've been keeping track of this forum and thought I should share our application progress.

Date received: Aug. 12th
Temporary file #: Sept. 3rd
Medical passed: Dec. 22nd (my husband already had his medical done years ago)
Permanent file #: Dec. 23rd
Biometrics request: Dec. 30th
Biometrics completed: Jan. 4th

As of today, we haven't heard anything from CIC and no updates on his account.

We wish everyone the best of luck!

Reactions: Jimto and Hsingh31

Hsingh31

Nov 4, 2021
Hi everyone! I've been keeping track of this forum and thought I should share our application progress.

Date received: Aug. 12th
Temporary file #: Sept. 3rd
Medical passed: Dec. 22nd (my husband already had his medical done years ago)
Permanent file #: Dec. 23rd
Biometrics request: Dec. 30th
Biometrics completed: Jan. 4th

As of today, we haven't heard anything from CIC and no updates on his account.

We wish everyone the best of luck!
Thanks for sharing the info. I have question. We got email from cic regarding medical and fees. But there is no deadline? Fees is already paid and i had medical 2 years ago. Do we need to resubmit it or just wait for another email?

xeiro

Jan 9, 2022
Thanks for sharing the info. I have question. We got email from cic regarding medical and fees. But there is no deadline? Fees is already paid and i had medical 2 years ago. Do we need to resubmit it or just wait for another email?
Hello! The email you received is a reminder just in case you haven't paid for the fees. Since you already have, you don't need to do anything. On the website, it says:

"In-Canada permanent residence applicants
You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if
  • you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years and
  • an IRCC medical officer found your medical exam as low risk or no risk to public health or public safety"

Reactions: Hsingh31

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering as they did not send any IME number for the medicals so I'll also be submitting the RPRF receipt through Web form. please keep posting in case of any updates received.
Hi @vamish14 did you get any response yet to your webform submittal?

Hanadeulset

Aug 3, 2021
Hi! Im just wondering if you did you already get a biometrics request?

BILL33

Jan 10, 2022
Hello all applied Inland sponsorship through a lawyer. Package delivered July 30,2021 . No temporary AOR nothing has been received yet.
Will my wife ( sponsor) get an email updates or the lawyer?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
the lawyer may receive the updates, try contacting them
your can also try calling IRCC agent and ask if they have it on record i have heard some people have had to call to get temporary AORs
also check if the laywer received any biometric or medical reminder they sometimes have the reference numbers on them