+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
If you guys will need biometrics done, they will send you an email to pay the fees, after they start processing. Don’t worry about it.
you can still pay it later and get biometrics done. You will just have to attach the pdf in webform and send it to them. They update documents pretty fast. I had to change my passport number (i got new passport) and they emailed me back within 48 hours.
I'm guessing we need to wait until we have the AOR before we can pay and add the receipt for Biometrics? It seems that for online apps the AOR, request for medical and request for biometrics are all coming on basically the same day. I'm unfamiliar with the Webform process but am assuming I need the file # that comes with the AOR before I have access? Thanks!

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I'm guessing we need to wait until we have the AOR before we can pay and add the receipt for Biometrics? It seems that for online apps the AOR, request for medical and request for biometrics are all coming on basically the same day. I'm unfamiliar with the Webform process but am assuming I need the file # that comes with the AOR before I have access? Thanks!
yes you can't do anything with out the AOR and app number. Temporary wont do anything.

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
I can see my file number and was able to link the application to my profile but never received an email. When does CIC typically send the biometric request?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I can see my file number and was able to link the application to my profile but never received an email. When does CIC typically send the biometric request?
not sure. i got an email to pay the fees first :( that was around the time of my husbands medical request. Check the spreadsheet for other months maybe to see the timeline.

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
not sure. i got an email to pay the fees first :( that was around the time of my husbands medical request. Check the spreadsheet for other months maybe to see the timeline.
thanks, I received the biometric request today in the profile.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
i already paid the bio metrics and I just got another request to pay it, the RPR fee and the medical. and i uploaded it via the weborm already on the 30th.. RPR fee was paid at the beginning and we just did the medical today. I'm hoping this is just a delayed message from the holidays, since it includes all that stuff. and we already got requests on the 24th. I mean it was xmas and newyears lol.

Last edited:

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
i already paid the biometrics and I just got another request to pay it, and i uploaded it via the weborm already on the 30th.. I'm hoping this is just a delayed message from the holidays.
Maybe their email should add the line "Please disregard this request if you have already submitted proof of fee payment." :D

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
@Kimbear That's a lot of info to sift through. Hopefully it's just a left over detail from their holiday slowdown and nothing more!

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, here is our timeline of inland paper application looks like-

Application Received- Aug 10th
Temporary file no. received- Sep 4th
Permanent file no. received- Dec 18th (I'm guessing its AOR)
Biometrics fee reminder- 21st Dec morning
Biometric fee reminder, medical examination reminder (says proof of exam must be sent), right of permanent residence fee reminder- 21st Dec evening

I connected the paper PR application with an online account and it says medical passed on 18th Dec, I think it is because they have one medical of mine which was sent for another permit around 4 years ago.
I connected OWP with an online account which shows just processing.

Now the thing is I have not received a biometrics request yet, even I paid all the fees mentioned above all together $1135

Should I send them the proof again? it says to disregard the message if already paid, ok I waited, but did not get a biometrics request.

I don't have to do medical again since I did it once years ago so they already passed me on the 18th dec as they found one probably but why are they asking for proof on 21st if its passed,
Like should I disregard the email by thinking that I'm already passed or should I send them proof and receipts.

Moreover, my online account says we don't need anything from you if we do we will send you a message. So kinda confused here, If anyone can give some advice I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :) Happy New Year!

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Hi, here is our timeline of inland paper application looks like-

Application Received- Aug 10th
Temporary file no. received- Sep 4th
Permanent file no. received- Dec 18th (I'm guessing its AOR)
Biometrics fee reminder- 21st Dec morning
Biometric fee reminder, medical examination reminder (says proof of exam must be sent), right of permanent residence fee reminder- 21st Dec evening

I connected the paper PR application with an online account and it says medical passed on 18th Dec, I think it is because they have one medical of mine which was sent for another permit around 4 years ago.
I connected OWP with an online account which shows just processing.

Now the thing is I have not received a biometrics request yet, even I paid all the fees mentioned above all together $1135

Should I send them the proof again? it says to disregard the message if already paid, ok I waited, but did not get a biometrics request.

I don't have to do medical again since I did it once years ago so they already passed me on the 18th dec as they found one probably but why are they asking for proof on 21st if its passed,
Like should I disregard the email by thinking that I'm already passed or should I send them proof and receipts.

Moreover, my online account says we don't need anything from you if we do we will send you a message. So kinda confused here, If anyone can give some advice I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :) Happy New Year!
I have a similar situation, we had medicals four years back and as per the latest online status it says that "Medicals have passed"

Hsingh31

Nov 4, 2021
Hi ,i am sponsor and today we got email with application number . My question is I got email(sponsor),and in email they mentioned my UCI. Is that ok?