+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
I did not receive an email, but could finally check the status in ECAS and was also able to link the application to the online account. So definitely a good Xmas present.
the application was received on 12th August.

Reactions: Lali1987

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Just wondering as they did not send any IME number for the medicals so I'll also be submitting the RPRF receipt through Web form. please keep posting in case of any updates received.
Mine was actually filled out on the pdf they sent for my husband. it had all his info on it ime and uci and application number.

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Hi everyone, if you received an email saying you need to pay biometric fees or right to permanent resident fees, but you have already paid it then ignore the email. I called them and they said its just a reminder just incase you didn’t pay. So if you paid already, ignore the email.

Reactions: Kimbear

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone, if you received an email saying you need to pay biometric fees or right to permanent resident fees, but you have already paid it then ignore the email. I called them and they said its just a reminder just incase you didn’t pay. So if you paid already, ignore the email.
I just got this email today about biometrics. But when we applied and used an immigration consultant it said we were excempt.

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
I just got this email today about biometrics. But when we applied and used an immigration consultant it said we were excempt.
I noticed on the spreadsheet that applicant is from USA. Americans don’t need biometrics. So just ignore the email.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I noticed on the spreadsheet that applicant is from USA. Americans don’t need biometrics. So just ignore the email.
i mean its only 85$ and we can pay it but it says on the list of processing at the bottom of the status We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Husband wants us to pay it just in case cuz hes paranoid lol.

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Lol, totally understand. But i got the same email and i did my biometrics in 2019. Thats why i called them. I paid the fees as well. They asked me to get it refunded.