+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi all, my spouse just received an email today (Dec 20) from CIC with medical and RPRF reminder. However, as per her application online (I checked again just now) she already passed her medical as per Dec 17. Thats also the day we received her AOR. We have also paid RPRF fees in advance during our application submission. Whats your thought here? Is it just a generic email from CIC? Would there be any action from us needed?
Hi..

Did you receive any update on this Or if you had any call with IRCC regarding this.. I am exactly on the same boat but do not know what's the next step they are asking for.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..

Did you receive any update on this Or if you had any call with IRCC regarding this.. I am exactly on the same boat but do not know what's the next step they are asking for.
Hi Vamish,

Congratulations as well for getting to that next milestone too! Since my CIC online shows everything up to date and no new documents needed (contradicting to the generic email), I couldn't submit the requested documents there. I ended up sending the RPRF receipt through webform two days ago. Yesterday I received CIC generic autoreply email from them saying that they received my info and they are focusing on priority queries.

Reactions: vamish14

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who gets the medical request sponsor or applicant? By email? I can't seem to link the account. Who has to link sponsor or applicant?
If you go on the previous page, I have just posted a link from another thread showing in derails on how to link our application. I'm the sponsor and I was the one who linked the application.

Reactions: Lali1987

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi Vamish,

Congratulations as well for getting to that next milestone too! Since my CIC online shows everything up to date and no new documents needed (contradicting to the generic email), I couldn't submit the requested documents there. I ended up sending the RPRF receipt through webform two days ago. Yesterday I received CIC generic autoreply email from them saying that they received my info and they are focusing on priority queries.
Just wondering as they did not send any IME number for the medicals so I'll also be submitting the RPRF receipt through Web form. please keep posting in case of any updates received.