*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same case, I am the sponsor and the one who got the email.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, my spouse just received an email today (Dec 20) from CIC with medical and RPRF reminder. However, as per her application online (I checked again just now) she already passed her medical as per Dec 17. Thats also the day we received her AOR. We have also paid RPRF fees in advance during our application submission. Whats your thought here? Is it just a generic email from CIC? Would there be any action from us needed?

Reactions: Kimbear

yeganehnt

Jul 2, 2020
Hi all, my spouse just received an email today (Dec 20) from CIC with medical and RPRF reminder. However, as per her application online (I checked again just now) she already passed her medical as per Dec 17. Thats also the day we received her AOR. We have also paid RPRF fees in advance during our application submission. Whats your thought here? Is it just a generic email from CIC? Would there be any action from us needed?
We got the same email as well although we just finished our medical so no update yet. Should we send a webform to let them know we paid?

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi guys, I just got the AOR today. I'm the sponsor, and they received our application on August 11. Can I link the application to the online account? If so, what is the best way to do that? Thanks!

Reactions: Kimbear

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got the same email as well although we just finished our medical so no update yet. Should we send a webform to let them know we paid?
We have the same thoughts here. I was thinking of doing the same: send through webform. There was no option to do that through my CIC account, as it says there are no required documents for this online application.

Since my wife medical was completed few years ago back in her country before she came here to Canada, I'm not too sure on how and what documents we can submit to show her medical completion. However, since my CIC account shows her medical has passed already, I guess I only need to submit my RPRF receipt through Webform to show I have paid it in advance already?
That perhaps would help bump our application up for their next steps.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Lali1987