+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

tubular35

Nov 12, 2019
Hi I am still waiting for my Pr card. I got my eCOPR two weeks ago. How long does it take to get PR card after eCOPR? Thanks

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi folks,
We will be applying for Inland Spousal Sponsorship by Paper:
1. In our case PA is from India. She will need a PCC from India for the application. We were thinking about getting her a PCC from India before she leaves India and then use that one for the application. Can we use a PCC issued in India before her date of departure?
2. Same question for medical. We are planning to get a medical from an empanelled clinic in India and use it for the application. Can we use that for our application?

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Hi folks,
We will be applying for Inland Spousal Sponsorship by Paper:
1. In our case PA is from India. She will need a PCC from India for the application. We were thinking about getting her a PCC from India before she leaves India and then use that one for the application. Can we use a PCC issued in India before her date of departure?
2. Same question for medical. We are planning to get a medical from an empanelled clinic in India and use it for the application. Can we use that for our application?
They only accept the PCC done by BSL. Mostly when you get it done from india, its for your district or state but BSL one includes all states.
if her medical will already be on the file. They will let you know after you apply for PR. You dont need to send anything.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Hi, today I got invitation to pre arrival services. What would be the next steps ??

Thank you everyone for the help

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Hi, today I got invitation to pre arrival services. What would be the next steps ??

Thank you everyone for the help
Now you will get email asking your personal info. When u came to canada all that. Once u confirm that. Then you will receive PR portal.

Reactions: joe555

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Now you will get email asking your personal info. When u came to canada all that. Once u confirm that. Then you will receive PR portal.
Does pre arrival services letter means that PA and sponsor eligibility is passed and they have received all the payment??

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
They only accept the PCC done by BSL. Mostly when you get it done from india, its for your district or state but BSL one includes all states.
if her medical will already be on the file. They will let you know after you apply for PR. You dont need to send anything.
Her pcc will be from passport seva Kendra. will that be valid.?