+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland spousal PR

keshadesai23

Feb 15, 2018
hello everyone we applied for my inland spousal sponsorship on January 9th and we got AOR on 14 th Feb. Also we asked to link application online and as soon as we linked we were asked to submit Canadian and Indian police certificates and Background declaration form A as my Medical is already done.can someone help what will be the next step? and also once COPR is authorized do we need to travel other country and reenter to validate PR? or they conduct inland interview to stamp visa?
thankss

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
If you applied for the OWP, you will receive that in about 2-3 months. Otherwise, you just have about 10 months of waiting, there isn't really anything else that will happen or that you will need to do!

For inland, you won't receive a COPR in the mail, you will receive a landing appointment they will schedule for you within Canada at which time they will issue and stamp your COPR.

Reactions: Jessica_D

keshadesai23

Feb 15, 2018
If you applied for the OWP, you will receive that in about 2-3 months. Otherwise, you just have about 10 months of waiting, there isn't really anything else that will happen or that you will need to do!

For inland, you won't receive a COPR in the mail, you will receive a landing appointment they will schedule for you within Canada at which time they will issue and stamp your COPR.
thankyou so much.. no i didnt apply for OWP as I already have work permit. so still it will take 10 months?
thank you for prompt reply

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
hello everyone we applied for my inland spousal sponsorship on January 9th and we got AOR on 14 th Feb. Also we asked to link application online and as soon as we linked we were asked to submit Canadian and Indian police certificates and Background declaration form A as my Medical is already done.can someone help what will be the next step? and also once COPR is authorized do we need to travel other country and reenter to validate PR? or they conduct inland interview to stamp visa?
thankss
Hey! I would also suggest watching this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/page-15
As it is for 2018 applications and you can see where people are at. :)