Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
So I sent the application for my wife on April 6. I am the sponsor and my wife is in India. Today i received an email from Cic that they received my file and provided me the file number and ask me to linked my file which i already did. My question is I already submitted the Schedule A form along with the application. And they never ask me to submit any form yet. Will they ask me for the Schedule A form again? Or they will just ask for my wife's PCC and Medicals?

And how long it is going to be take for the next process? What will be the next steps? Please respond if anyone else is from April month submissions. Thanks in advance.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
So I sent the application for my wife on April 6. I am the sponsor and my wife is in India. Today i received an email from Cic that they received my file and provided me the file number and ask me to linked my file which i already did. My question is I already submitted the Schedule A form along with the application. And they never ask me to submit any form yet. Will they ask me for the Schedule A form again? Or they will just ask for my wife's PCC and Medicals?

And how long it is going to be take for the next process? What will be the next steps? Please respond if anyone else is from April month submissions. Thanks in advance.

lukeaidan97

Feb 26, 2017
Newfoundland, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/04/2017
AOR Received.
05/05/2017
Hey there, congratulations on receiving AOR I also received AOR on the same day as you!

Now it all depends it's hard to say but if they request Schedule A again you can upload to the online account or send to the Case Processing Centre they inform you from.

They will request Police Certificate and Medical Examinations from you at some stage the sponsor or applicant will be notified of this by email as well as correspondence on the online IRCC account.

The next process I presume will be Sponsor Eligibility it all depends when they will let you know, I have seen some people on here receive Sponsor Eligibility 2-30 days after AOR and some have received it 6 months later.

All we can do now is wait for the next correspondence from IRCC on what to do next!

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
Hey everyone

I submitted my application on April 6,2017
It reach cic Mississauga on april10,2017...
Still waiting on AOR1....

we have nothing to worry about.just put God first in all things
have faith....

lukeaidan97

Feb 26, 2017
Newfoundland, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/04/2017
AOR Received.
05/05/2017
Hey everyone

I submitted my application on April 6,2017
It reach cic Mississauga on april10,2017...
Still waiting on AOR1....

we have nothing to worry about.just put God first in all things
have faith....
You should receive AOR soon, my application was received on April 10th 2017 at Mississauga and I received AOR on May 5th 2017.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018

Are you sure you made an inland application? If your wife is in India, then you are most likely applying for an Outland application. If you have applied inland and they find out she was living out of Canada, then they may cancel your application and treat your case as abandoned.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
My Appl. was sent May 2nd, Received May 4th, what is the next to expecte? AOR? by email?
how soon we could expect OWP? Need that to get internationstudent tuition refund. Thanks for sharing your exp.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Are you sure you made an inland application? If your wife is in India, then you are most likely applying for an Outland application. If you have applied inland and they find out she was living out of Canada, then they may cancel your application and treat your case as abandoned.
Sorry my mistake. Its Outland. I applied for her in Mississauga and choose 2nd address from the checklist and she is still in India.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Guys just an update.

*Application received by cic on April 10. *Received AOR on May 5.
*Received request for Schedule A on May 8.
*Received Medical request for my wife today as of May 10.
*Regarding SA. I already checked my ECAS. Its showing Decision Made. That means my SA is approved and they sent the medical instructions.
Only thing left is I am still waiting for them to send the request for PCC. Haven't received any Email yet.

For those who applied in April please check your emails and my cic for any updates about medicals. Thanks

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Guys just an update.

*Regarding SA. I already checked my ECAS. Its showing Decision Made. That means my SA is approved and they sent the medical instructions.
Only thing left is I am still waiting for them to send the request for PCC. Haven't received any Email yet.

For those who applied in April please check your emails and my cic for any updates about medicals. Thanks
how is your OWP?

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
Guys just an update.

Did you applied inland or Outland ?

Jeffuk88

Jan 22, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
My Appl. was sent May 2nd, Received May 4th, what is the next to expecte? AOR? by email?
how soon we could expect OWP? Need that to get internationstudent tuition refund. Thanks for sharing your exp.
It's currently taking 2-5 months to get OWP