+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks so much!! I’m just wondering how much longer it will take to process my background check. It’s been about 2 months since they started processing.
with AIP and taking other timelines into account, youll hopefully have your app all wrapped up over the next week or two (the latest)

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Can i do upront medical now and let them know through web form after getting AOR!?
Can i do that because I already got my AOR

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
Hi, I want to ask if anyone here is yet to get a reply from IRCC regarding their application. I'm July 2020 applicant but yet to receive any update from IRCC. not even Temporary AOR. I have called them severally, they told me they can't find my application on the system even after almost a year stating Covid-19 bla bla bla. The agent said he will contact CPC Mississauga to search for my application and update it on the system, almost 2 months gone but still no update. Anybody in my shoes or have a similar problem please. This is so frustrating

• Wow
Reactions: Tove

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, I want to ask if anyone here is yet to get a reply from IRCC regarding their application. I'm July 2020 applicant but yet to receive any update from IRCC. not even Temporary AOR. I have called them severally, they told me they can't find my application on the system even after almost a year stating Covid-19 bla bla bla. The agent said he will contact CPC Mississauga to search for my application and update it on the system, almost 2 months gone but still no update. Anybody in my shoes or have a similar problem please. This is so frustrating
If you havent already, You should def write your local MP about this issue. Hope it works out sooner rather than later!

tunde121

Jul 21, 2020
If you havent already, You should def write your local MP about this issue. Hope it works out sooner rather than later!
Thank you. Please How do I contact my local MP. Do you know how or where I can get their contact. (phone number or email)

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Thank you. Please How do I contact my local MP. Do you know how or where I can get their contact. (phone number or email)
Google search the MP in charge of your residential area/electoral district. You should be able to see their email and/or contact number on google or on their website

Reactions: Tove