Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yeah unfortunately i've tried all tricks of the trade. Ill just keep at it and hopefully itll work one day. I appreciate your help though
One more thing try linking the PR app with the application number starting with F that you should’ve received with your biometrics reminder should be F*********** leave out the x if you received temp AOR

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This is the response that was given to my MP’s office regarding my application:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on June 29, 2020.
  • The application is in a prospective status.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets theeligibility criteria is in process.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is in process.
  • The medical examination results have not been requested for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
    • As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 months. Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
I wonder how long it will take to get SA and AIP

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
Congrats! You will get biometrics very soon and medical request
Thank you! i've completed biometrics last December for my visitor visor extension (approved) so hopefully that'll speed things up. Have you had both medical and biometrics completed ?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you! i've completed biometrics last December for my visitor visor extension (approved) so hopefully that'll speed things up. Have you had both medical and biometrics completed ?
Yeah I submitted biometrics late February and did medical last Thursday. Biometrics is showing up as completed but my medical has not

codylaurenn

Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone! I received my new work permit approval today! Timeline:
June 30th 2020 - application received
February 14th 2021 - AOR received
February 19th 2021 - biometrics and medical instructions received same day
February 29th 2021 - medicals received by IRCC
March 20th 2021 - medicals approved
March 25th 2021 - new work permit approved

cjmay

Mar 26, 2021
I just skimmed through the thread - the first time I was able to attain AOR was through an automated voice message on the IRCC contact number (From Biometrics Fee information). I just received my work visa and still am unable to link my account. I should note I had a company work visa prior although that does not seem to make any difference to timelines.

6/6/2020 - Applied for PR and open work visa from within Canada via paper/mail with all fees paid.
9/9/2020 - Biometrics Fee email. At this point AOR also available via voice.

1/4/2021 - Submitted webform expressing among other things concern about not have Medical insurance during COVID while continuing to renew visitor visa in Canada (I am American with American insurance and at-risk American family). Submitted this concern after talking with agent on their helpline.
1/17/2021 -Submitted webform again: no response to first inquiry.
2/4/2021 - Response from IRCC on my webform 1/04/2021 inquiry

2/10/2021 - Request for Biometrics letter
2/22/2021 - Request for Medical Exam Letter
3/11/2021 - Took Medical Exam
3/20/2021 - IRCC emailed approval of work Visa.

I am not sure if engaging from the webform made a difference but figured I would share.

Reactions: Tove

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
Logged into ECAS today and Medical has been requested (28/03/2021). I thought it would at least be a month after the AOR judging by other timelines but it was just over a week. I just need to wait for my rep to pass on the details so i can book it.
Great start to the new week :)

Reactions: Tove

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My OWP was approved today! If anyone has any advice on what I should do next, I'm ready to start living!
The next step would be to reactivate your sin or apply for one if you’ve never had one at service Canada it takes about 10 minutes.

Jan 25, 2021
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-06-2020
The next step would be to reactivate your sin or apply for one if you’ve never had one at service Canada it takes about 10 minutes.
Thank you! Yes that's what I was thinking, I did have a SIN two years ago, do you think the best choice would just be to call Service Canada and try to reinstate? I saw that they are doing it all online now but as usual it's not particularly clear... the Service Canada centres are only open by appointment right now so I can't just show up like I did last time.