+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship June 2020

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Any other June applicants still waiting on AOR/BIL ? i see some August applicants are starting to receive AORs....
Did you get an AOR yet? Try using the IVR automated system line and see where your application stands. It should tell you if there's been any progress.

JpnCdnrelationship

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
still stands as 'application received' no AOR/BIL yet...

I'm early July and I still haven't received it as well, a few August ppl have gotten it. Someone the July WhatsApp group called and the agent told her that they've been having some technical issues with a few summer applicants. I'm not sure how accurate that is as some agents have been known to not give accurate info.

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
June 29 Applicant - No AOR here either.........
Its extremely frustrating! I mean i'm happy for everyone who's applications are in process but its just really unfair that newer applicants are getting processed..

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
Did you call in? I'm curious to know what the agents are saying. Theres a few early and mid julys delayed too.. some ppl have been told it's a system error
I have tried calling a few times but cant seem to get through to an agent . The MP enquiry is a good idea. Ill do the same with mine.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have tried calling a few times but cant seem to get through to an agent . The MP enquiry is a good idea. Ill do the same with mine.
I never got AOR either. One day I was able to link and that was it. Never received any type of AOR in my sponsors email though. I still haven’t even after doing the medical yesterday.

Tove

Aug 22, 2020
I never got AOR either. One day I was able to link and that was it. Never received any type of AOR in my sponsors email though. I still haven’t even after doing the medical yesterday.
oh wow- well I guess thats kind of good news ?
Ill keep trying to link then ,and see what happens :) Hopefully it works out for all of us sooner rather than later !

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
oh wow- well I guess thats kind of good news ?
Ill keep trying to link then ,and see what happens :) Hopefully it works out for all of us sooner rather than later !
Do you have a uci from previous applications or a gckey account? Or are you using ecas services?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Same boat, i have a UCI from a previous app but nothing comes up in ECAS and cannot link the apps to my gc account
make sure at the end where it asks how many family members are included you write the number 2 if no dependants. I actually made the mistake of entering just 1 because its just me being sponsored but the correct answer is 2 if its just you and your spouse.

SA92

Mar 3, 2021
make sure at the end where it asks how many family members are included you write the number 2 if no dependants. I actually made the mistake of entering just 1 because its just me being sponsored but the correct answer is 2 if its just you and your spouse.
Yeah unfortunately i've tried all tricks of the trade. Ill just keep at it and hopefully itll work one day. I appreciate your help though