+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland sponsorship and visitors visa for parent

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, my soon to be wife will be married to me next month, was recently given birth to our newborn this month of 3rd, we have been living for almost 2 years now but i just got divorce last year december 2018, I am on a skilled NOC B work permit right now and valid until next year. my question is, we will be applying for inland sponsorship after getting married. is it a red flag for spousal sponsorship? if so, when is the best time to apply for spousal? She will also invite her her mom to come for a visit and also witness the wedding here in canada for a month, will it affect our inland sponsorship in respect to undertakings? please advise thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello, my soon to be wife will be married to me next month, was recently given birth to our newborn this month of 3rd, we have been living for almost 2 years now but i just got divorce last year december 2018, I am on a skilled NOC B work permit right now and valid until next year. my question is, we will be applying for inland sponsorship after getting married. is it a red flag for spousal sponsorship? if so, when is the best time to apply for spousal? She will also invite her her mom to come for a visit and also witness the wedding here in canada for a month, will it affect our inland sponsorship in respect to undertakings? please advise thanks.
As you have been together for a few years, applying right after marriage is not a red flag.

Inviting her mother has zero impact.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Hello
As you have been together for a few years, applying right after marriage is not a red flag.

Inviting her mother has zero impact.
Hello thanks for reply, yes we have been together for few years but i was still married in my ex wife that time, does it count? Or everything will start right after the date of divorce, just recently got my divorce last december 2018

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello

Hello thanks for reply, yes we have been together for few years but i was still married in my ex wife that time, does it count? Or everything will start right after the date of divorce, just recently got my divorce last december 2018
Provided you can show that the relationship with your ex had ended, it still counts. IRCC understands that divorces can take years and new relationships start in the meantime.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Provided you can show that the relationship with your ex had ended, it still counts. IRCC understands that divorces can take years and new relationships start in the meantime.
Hi, ohh thank you very much for the help, provided that i can show IRCC that relationship ended, does it mean divorce is one of those proof of end of relationship? Cant think of anything other than that.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, ohh thank you very much for the help, provided that i can show IRCC that relationship ended, does it mean divorce is one of those proof of end of relationship? Cant think of anything other than that.
Google it, lots of stuff can be shown.