+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Quebec spousal sponsorship in 2020

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi all,

I wanted to creat this thread for all 2020 Quebec applicants under the inland spousal and common law sponsorship, so we can share our time lines.

I mailed my application for common law partner on 2 march 2020 and waiting for recieving confirmation.
Please share your timeline..

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You may want to edit the title of this thread to reflect that it is for Inland Quebec Spousal Sponsorship in 2020; right now, it's just a super generic thread title that people may miss.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi. I am an Inland applicant. We have doubts about the CSQ timeline. We jus got the payment charged on the credit card, but we don`t have an AOR from this yet.

I share my timeline.

Inland Spousal Sponsorship+OWP Quebec
Sponsor Canadian PA Mexican
Married in Mexico 26 July 2019
Arived to Canada 28 December 2019 on Tourist Visa

Open Work Permit
App Sent 4th February 2020
App Submitted 19 August 2020
App Aproved + New eTa 02 September 2020
OWP Received in mail September 11 2020
Temporary SIN requested 16 September 2020
Teporary SIN received by mail 25 September 2020

Visitor Record Extension
Applied March 2020
Approved June 2020

Sponsorship Application
App Received 6th February 2020
AoR 13th August 2020
CSQ request: 31 August 2020
CSQ sent by mail 17 September 2020
CSQ payment applied 25 September 2020

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi. I am an Inland applicant. We have doubts about the CSQ timeline. We jus got the payment charged on the credit card, but we don`t have an AOR from this yet.

I share my timeline.

Open Work Permit

Visitor Record Extension
Applied March 2020
Approved June 2020

Sponsorship Application
AoR 13th August 2020
You will receive AOR by mail soon, there is one member in facebook sponsorship group who has sent his CSQ application like you on September 17 and he has seen his credit cart charged yesterday and he called them and they confirmed to him that his AOR was on September 22

Reactions: PaoTalamantesh

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020

I share my timeline.

Open Work Permit

Visitor Record Extension
Applied March 2020
Approved June 2020

Sponsorship Application
AoR 13th August 2020
Hi,

Can you please confirm what your letter from IRCC looked like? The one requesting to send the Quebec portion.

Dear *****,

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In
Canada Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-03-10
on behalf of the following family member(s):
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT: ********

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Provincial Requirements for Residents of Québec

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial
Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'immigration, de la
diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and
Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at
the address provided in the provincial guide within 30 days from the date of this letter. Do not
submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. If you
received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You
may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.
For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec
General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.
Failure to comply with the above may result in the refusal of your relative’s application for permanent
residence. Should that occur, no further consideration will be given to that application for permanent
residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi,

Can you please confirm what your letter from IRCC looked like? The one requesting to send the Quebec portion.

Dear *****,

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In
Canada Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-03-10

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial
Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'immigration, de la
diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and
Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at
the address provided in the provincial guide within 30 days from the date of this letter. Do not
submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. If you
received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You
For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec
Failure to comply with the above may result in the refusal of your relative’s application for permanent
residence. Should that occur, no further consideration will be given to that application for permanent
Yes, it is exactly that.

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Our timeline is almost same as my application was received on March 09, 2020.

Hi,

Dear *****,

julie-montreal

Jun 26, 2020
Hello everybody!

Anyone from January/February 2020 received the letter for the medical exam?

My application is from early February 2020 and I got the CSQ at the end of October 2020, I’m just curious if Quebec applications from 2020 are starting to receive the invitation for the medical exam?

Reactions: michaelmtlla

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everybody!

Anyone from January/February 2020 received the letter for the medical exam?

My application is from early February 2020 and I got the CSQ at the end of October 2020, I’m just curious if Quebec applications from 2020 are starting to receive the invitation for the medical exam?
Still waiting for CSQ on my end.

CharelesQuebec

Mar 14, 2020
Update:
CSQ Application Delivered: 2020-11-09
AOR: 2020-11-13
CSQ Mailed on: 2020-12-16
CSQ in Mail box: 2020-12-21 (didn't check mail box for 3 days)

Now will see when CIC gets CSQ update.

Reactions: villeray and jd8i

jd8i

May 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
Update:
CSQ Application Delivered: 2020-11-09
AOR: 2020-11-13
CSQ Mailed on: 2020-12-16
CSQ in Mail box: 2020-12-21 (didn't check mail box for 3 days)

Now will see when CIC gets CSQ update.
Congrats! That is less than two months, not too bad!

May I ask how many days between AOR and CSQ invitation for your case?