+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Quebec Applicants -Federal Stage

cadau7777

Dec 3, 2018
AOR is Acknowledgment of Receipt .

Once CIC receive your application at Sydney or any other Processing Center and it is found to be eligible, it shall be sent to -via email or the address you gave.

This AOR sinclude your file number . And the link you mentioned is the right one showing you the procedure.

Regards,
Thanks

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Regular CSQ
CSQ Filed: : 18th May 2017
Document Request : 22nd December 2017
CSQ Received: : 30th October 2018
Federal Application Sent : 21st January 2019
( Quebec Inland Canada Applicant )
Federal sent: 21st January 2019
AOR : 8th April 2019

I have an update. I got AOR yesterday. In the email they say to link application to online within 7 days. Can anyone advice what details are necessary to link it ?

Reactions: IndiaToMontreal

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Federal sent: 21st January 2019
AOR : 8th April 2019

I have an update. I got AOR yesterday. In the email they say to link application to online within 7 days. Can anyone advice what details are necessary to link it ?
Hi there,

Please go through following steps to do so:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

(2) Click on continue to Gckey

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.

(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.

(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.

(6) Then select Application Number and Family name

(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IN THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized)

(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH,

(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.

(10) Finally select 1 as the number of family members

(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application

(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.

(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

For more info :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Regards,

Last edited:

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi there,

Please go through following steps to do so:

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

(2) Click on continue to Gckey

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.

(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.

(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.

(6) Then select Application Number and Family name

(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IN THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized)

(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH,

(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.

(10) Finally select 1 as the number of family members

(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application

(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.

(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

For more info :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Regards,
Thank you for the clear instructions. I was able to link the account. Below is my status. Hope its same as a normal application.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the clear instructions. I was able to link the account. Below is my status. Hope its same as a normal application.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks for updating and yes, it seems completely normal.

cheers....! ;)

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status got updated ,

Review of medical results: You have passed medicals.

My timeline is as follows:

Inland QSW Applicant-PR

Application Received :Aug 07,2018
AOR:Jan 19,2019
Medicals passed: April 10,2019.

Any ideas guys which stage I am on ?

Thank you,

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEW EMAIL FROM CIC:

Starting April 17, you’ll see a progress bar for your Quebec-selected skilled worker application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application and will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

The progress bar will be available only if you have linked your application to your online account.

Reactions: niko80