+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PR Portal Login (Virtual Landing)

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
I submitted my PR application on April 13, 2022, but I didn't receive an acknowledgment of receipt. However, in October 2022, I received an email stating that "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

In January 2023, after submitting a webform with my updated address, I was asked to provide additional details for the creation of a portal. The overall timeline was quite long, which was frustrating for me. If your family members are in a similar situation, it is best for them to be patient and wait. In urgent cases, they can try contacting an IRCC agent through a phone call or by filling out a webform, but please note that these agents may not have detailed information about their specific applications.

Once the portal is created and relevant information such as photos and addresses are approved, the issuance of the electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residence (eCOPR) should happen relatively quickly. In my case, despite the long wait, I received my eCOPR and PR card in January.
Thank you Madhavan you are a great help we just gonna wait i guess as ircc has confirmed the address is updated and inland office will do the virtual landing

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Thank you Madhavan you are a great help we just gonna wait i guess as ircc has confirmed the address is updated and inland office will do the virtual landing

Yeah! The timelines can differ depending on the specific program. I suggest asking your family to be patient for a little while longer. They will eventually receive the golden email from IRCC. All the best!

Rany88

Nov 11, 2021
Im inland Family class applicant, received my COPR in April, and after a week they asked me to provided a passport size picture for PR, after 3 weeks I got my PR in mailbox, Do I have to leave Canada and come back to become PR? what is the procedure now? thanks

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
my wife got her PPR in June, so she replied to IRCC telling them that she is already in Canada, so they provided her link to apply for virtual landing (permnent residence confirmation link sent end of June). now its more than a month since we applied virtual landing but we have not got eCoPR. now the problem is that she is in Canada on a TRV that will expire in August and its less than a month left. we are worried if we need to apply for a visitor visa extension (visitor record) ?

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
my wife got her PPR in June, so she replied to IRCC telling them that she is already in Canada, so they provided her link to apply for virtual landing (permnent residence confirmation link sent end of June). now its more than a month since we applied virtual landing but we have not got eCoPR. now the problem is that she is in Canada on a TRV that will expire in August and its less than a month left. we are worried if we need to apply for a visitor visa extension (visitor record) ?
Wait till last week and do an trv application yourself , knowing canadian immigration they won’t do anything on it and you will still have applied status if they check again . Once you get copr and few months when they get around it they will cancel your trv application and refund the money . I did the same got my some money back after 7 months . Hope this helps

Reactions: oaw