+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND PR application interview

Aru21

Jun 8, 2019
Hello,

We moved to Canada last year with my husband who has work permit. We applied for PR and got a letter for interview like below

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview

What does this mean? We never got any passport request and was wondering if this is normal since we are already in canada. Can someone let me know what questions they ask during this interview and if they collect our passports during this interview?

Thanks in advance.

Aru21

Jun 8, 2019
Hey I am also in a same situtation. Can u please tell ur expereince of the Interview?
Hello,

In our case it was the landing interview. Not an interview actually. We got our landing document. It basically means your application is approved. Congrats.

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Hey I am also in a same situtation. Can u please tell ur expereince of the Interview?
Hi just wanna ask. What CIC office you have an appointment? Cause already been a month since I booked an appointment. And never got any response from IRCC. They returned my pport and COPR with photos.