+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP PR background check before MR

menezes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
for inland applicants, is it normal to have background check done before MR?

AOR feb 13/18

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Harkaran003

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,
AOR - Feb 19
I also have the same status.
I just linked my application to my cic.

but my friends in Alberta applied on 27th dec through AINP and they already got the medical request last month and their medicals have been already passed after a month and now the background check is in progress.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
AOR - Feb 19
I also have the same status.
I just linked my application to my cic.

but my friends in Alberta applied on 27th dec through AINP and they already got the medical request last month and their medicals have been already passed after a month and now the background check is in progress.
Which province pnp did you apply under? My status is exactly like yours, AOR 15 Feb 2018 SINP. I'm also waiting for medical and pre-arrival. Did you receive any updates after your AOR?

Harkaran003

Jan 31, 2018
Which province pnp did you apply under? My status is exactly like yours, AOR 15 Feb 2018 SINP. I'm also waiting for medical and pre-arrival. Did you receive any updates after your AOR?
I applied for BC PNP. No, I did not get any updates yet.

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
Any update??

for inland applicants, is it normal to have background check done before MR?

AOR feb 13/18

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.