+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland/ Outland which should be filed

Sneha02hr

Sep 1, 2017
Hi..
Please suggest whether 'Inland' or 'Outland' sponsorship should be filed. The case is below:
Visitor Visa- Approved
Travelling month- December, 2017
Husband- having PR

Concern:
  • What's the advantage of filing Inland/ Outland
  • What's the disadvantage of filing Inland/ Outland
  • Which case i can get "work permit"- Inland/ Outland
  • In case i go for Inland process and while processing (12 months period) my visitor visa expires and i come back to India, will it impact Inland processing in anyways. Any chances that it will be cancelled and a fresh Outland process needs to be started.
  • In case Outland is filed before visiting Canada then how will PCC and Medical be completed.
Thank you

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi..
Please suggest whether 'Inland' or 'Outland' sponsorship should be filed. The case is below:
Visitor Visa- Approved
Travelling month- December, 2017
Husband- having PR

Concern:
  • What's the advantage of filing Inland/ Outland
  • What's the disadvantage of filing Inland/ Outland
  • Which case i can get "work permit"- Inland/ Outland
  • In case i go for Inland process and while processing (12 months period) my visitor visa expires and i come back to India, will it impact Inland processing in anyways. Any chances that it will be cancelled and a fresh Outland process needs to be started.
  • In case Outland is filed before visiting Canada then how will PCC and Medical be completed.
Thank you
  • Inland: both sponsor and applicant must be living in Canada together. Open Work Permit with inland application. There is no appeal option if the application is rejected.
  • Outland: both sponsor and applicant can be living inside or outside Canada, together or apart. No Open Work Permit. Appeal option if rejected.
  • Request PCC and you can do a Medical at any panel approved physician,
  • You cannot go back to India if you apply inland