+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Kitchener Office: waiting time

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi All
I am posting this thread to let people track timelines about the interview and Confimation of PR in Kitchener / Ontario Office. I have been waiting for 4 weeks and since my ecas changed to DM, and no update. Please share your timeline and experience, that will be much appreciated!
Please share whatever is your PR application Category!

My timeline as below:
Applied for H&C May 02, 2017, where the application first submitted to Vancouver BMO.
May 12, 2017 (ECAS) Application received for permanent residence on May 12, 2017
February 06, 2018 (ECAS) Started to process
August 31, 2018 (Regular Mail) First Approval (AIP) from the Toronto Office (file being transferred), got the letter on September 10th, 2018
November 28, 2018 (Email) Medical Request
November 30, 2018 Medicals Done
December 12, 2018 (GCMS) Medical test passed
January 02, 2019 (Email) from Niagara Falls Office requesting addition documents.
April 24, 2019 (ECAS) status changed to DM, Called to check and they indicated that my file been approved, and your file transferred to the Kitchener office to get Inland interview!

Since then nothing update on my case, so does Kitchener office has a lot of load?

Thanks

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Hi All
I am posting this thread to let people track timelines about the interview and Confimation of PR in Kitchener / Ontario Office. I have been waiting for 4 weeks and since my ecas changed to DM, and no update. Please share your timeline and experience, that will be much appreciated!
Please share whatever is your PR application Category!

My timeline as below:
Applied for H&C May 02, 2017, where the application first submitted to Vancouver BMO.
May 12, 2017 (ECAS) Application received for permanent residence on May 12, 2017
February 06, 2018 (ECAS) Started to process
August 31, 2018 (Regular Mail) First Approval (AIP) from the Toronto Office (file being transferred), got the letter on September 10th, 2018
November 28, 2018 (Email) Medical Request
November 30, 2018 Medicals Done
December 12, 2018 (GCMS) Medical test passed
January 02, 2019 (Email) from Niagara Falls Office requesting addition documents.
April 24, 2019 (ECAS) status changed to DM, Called to check and they indicated that my file been approved, and your file transferred to the Kitchener office to get Inland interview!

Since then nothing update on my case, so does Kitchener office has a lot of load?

Thanks

Hi,

Try calling the call center and ask them the current waiting time for your local office, that will help ease your mind. I call yesterday for Montreal office appointement timeline, she call the office and their timeline is 8 weeks, so I have 3 weeks more to wait before calling back.

Now they got a call back option, so it's easier to talk with agent.

Reactions: hurricane_loop

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi,

Try calling the call center and ask them the current waiting time for your local office, that will help ease your mind. I call yesterday for Montreal office appointement timeline, she call the office and their timeline is 8 weeks, so I have 3 weeks more to wait before calling back.

Now they got a call back option, so it's easier to talk with agent.
Yeh I called today the call center too. They said we will send a note this office. They said this office should notified you withon 3 weeks.

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Yeh I called today the call center too. They said we will send a note this office. They said this office should notified you withon 3 weeks.
Hi, May I know the call center # that you called? I tried calling the call center but there’s no option to talk to an agent. I’m waiting for my interview schedule,3 weeks already passed haven’t received any response from the IRCC if when they’re going to schedule my interview.