+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland interview.

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
Hi !
My application is inland. I had an interview today at Etobicoke location and the officer told me to go home and they will review the application and let me know the decision after 2 week. Is anyone have the same situation.
My time line :
Submit : Dec 22,2022

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi !
My application is inland. I had an interview today at Etobicoke location and the officer told me to go home and they will review the application and let me know the decision after 2 week. Is anyone have the same situation.
My time line :
Submit : Dec 22,2022
Sounds like there were doubts about your application, including possible concerns/questions regarding your relationship with your sponsor.

Did your sponsor attend the interview with you?

How do you feel about the interview?

Do you feel that any questions raised by the officer were answered in a manner to satisfy him/her/them?

Good luck!

falcon500

Jul 17, 2023
Based on what I have read here, you must have received an email from them. Could you plwase verify what was the reason mentioned in the letter?

How long was the interview and what sort of questions they asked? Did they interview the sponsor as well?

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
Based on what I have read here, you must have received an email from them. Could you plwase verify what was the reason mentioned in the letter?

How long was the interview and what sort of questions they asked? Did they interview the sponsor as well?
Both PA and my sponsor were there. The interview took around 2 hours. Lots of questions. We answered question 80% the same.
but before the interview, the officer already told me she won’t tell is the decision today. They will mail the decision within 2 weeks.
I never heard about this before.

falcon500

Jul 17, 2023
Both PA and my sponsor were there. The interview took around 2 hours. Lots of questions. We answered question 80% the same.
but before the interview, the officer already told me she won’t tell is the decision today. They will mail the decision within 2 weeks.
I never heard about this before.
I am not sure if there were people in past that had 2 hour interviews. Others may comment on that.

I still dont understand why you were asked for an interview though.

I hope the outcome will be positive and your applications will be approved