+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland) Has anyone had CIC transfer your file to local office (Etobicoke)???

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
They didn't give me a reason. Call centre representative said it is transferred for further assessment (something like that)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Keep me posted in case you will have update about yours..thank u
Sure. In case u get any update please let me know
Note that you are posting in the Family Class section of the forum. This section is for Canadian citizens/PRs sponsoring their family members and the process is very different than PNP.

I suggest you move your discussion to the PNP or EE sections of the forum.

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
I have ordered gcms notes.
Reason for transfer is work distribution ,complex case.
What abouy ur file , any update?
Yes it says complex case as well..then last july 23 they sent me an email requiring some documents which include updated schedule A background declaration,family information, references from all my declared jobs, personal history since age of 18, ielts results, dependents hospital birth certificate. Some of the documents asked were already submitted so i just explained it was already submitted..it is a very long process. Did u get any more requirements though?

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Yes it says complex case as well..then last july 23 they sent me an email requiring some documents which include updated schedule A background declaration,family information, references from all my declared jobs, personal history since age of 18, ielts results, dependents hospital birth certificate. Some of the documents asked were already submitted so i just explained it was already submitted..it is a very long process. Did u get any more requirements though?
Jst received gcms notes 3 days ago.
Nothing else .
How many months they took to request you additional documents after sending u gcms notes

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Jst received gcms notes 3 days ago.
Nothing else .
How many months they took to request you additional documents after sending u gcms notes
Im still waiting for ny gcms notes i requested last july 20.. almost 2 months i think..

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Im still waiting for ny gcms notes i requested last july 20.. almost 2 months i think..
Receiving by email or via mail
Email takes 31 days .
On 31st day they send me email to send conse t form again . After that it took 3 to 4 days