+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland express pnp pr

Jubin12345

Feb 9, 2018
Hi guys i am an inland express pr applicant. I have also added my spouse douments after reciving invitation.My appliaction status is now like this. Any idea which stage of process am i in................. how long oy take for ppr Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
No one can tell you for sure what stage your application is in based only on the information from online portal.
Order your GCMS notes if you really want to find out.

Reactions: Jubin12345