NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hello!
i just wanted to share.. CIC rep just called me today that my application is ’approved conditionally’ and an officer will contact me for a phone interview and instructions but they don’t have any timeline when. The rep said it may be days, weeks or months. Im excited and at the same time a little worried about ‘approved CONDITIONALLY’ is there any reason for me to be worried or its just normal that they say that? Please advise or share if you have the same experience. Thanks!

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
Hello!
i just wanted to share.. CIC rep just called me today that my application is ’approved conditionally’ and an officer will contact me for a phone interview and instructions but they don’t have any timeline when. The rep said it may be days, weeks or months. Im excited and at the same time a little worried about ‘approved CONDITIONALLY’ is there any reason for me to be worried or its just normal that they say that? Please advise or share if you have the same experience. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing. Do you see anything on your account? You can order GCMS notes to see more information about your file.

Can you let us know the number from which you received the call?

Thanks!

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Thanks for sharing. Do you see anything on your account? You can order GCMS notes to see more information about your file.

Can you let us know the number from which you received the call?

Thanks!
hi thanks for replying. I only see that there a ghost update but no new msg or anything. If i order GCMSnotes it will take a month before I get it tho.
the number who called is a number from Montreal QC