App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
We actually did talk to Bellissimo, but the initial consultation was with one of his consultants. She didn't say it was impossible for us to stay here and challenge the decision. However, after 2 years of being out of status and sitting at home all day, there's is no way I'll make him sit around for another year waiting for me. This whole process has taken over our lives and more than anything we just want a change. It's possible for us to apply for JR while outside of the country and ask for a TRV as part of our remedy, which we are still looking into.
What we really have to consider is if JR was not granted..this would have a very negative impact on any future applications we make. It's set in stone that we're going to be leaving the country in 2 weeks. We will definitely use a lawyer though for any future applications.

Kiwi12

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived AIP:February 13, 2013
LANDED..........
December 20, 2013
Hi Tow,

I hope you can get past this and move on with living your life.

VanSquirrel

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
AIP: 04-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2013
Wow that sounds like an incredibly unfair ruling. I don't see how it would be the IO's prerogative to judge 'intentions', especially on such weak grounds. The fact is that you have been living together as a married couple, so obviously the marriage itself is not fake. As to whether or not your husband was trying to deceive you....... it doesn't seem right for the IO to screw up your life in order to protect you from this 'manipulative person'. As long as it's not a 'business arrangement' between the two of you, it should really be your business whether or not you are being deceived, and not theirs. Grrr.... this is making me very anxious about our application :(

But you never know.... maybe you'll be happy in Morocco and be forever grateful to the IO for forcing you to move there 8)