+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Can_2016

May 17, 2016
sophieee said:
They may have already sent you the request, emails from IRCC "get lost" quite easily. I think you should go to the local police station ASAP, get your fingerprints taken and send it to IRCC with an explanation that you have never received the request and you became aware of it only after you received your notes.
Thanks Sophie... The Outgoing correspondence section makes no note of any mail or email request ... And security section has huge blank space till next section... was researching the forum and it appears they whiteout this section as it is not required to be disclosed in gcms so not sure if they determined its not needed. The fingerprints required note is as of 2015.. Anyways will call CIC tomorrow and get the fingerprints done to be on the safe side.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
sniper23 said:
I just landed am finished now..am a permanent residence now
Congrats! :)

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

A quick question.

My wife landed and became a Permanent Resident last week.

On the Permanent Resident document given to my wife it says it is valid until close to the end of this year.

We did not receive the PR card yet.

Is this normal? Will the PR card have a different valid until date? Isn't the PR valid until 5 years from the date of landing?

Thank you

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

A quick question.

My wife landed and became a Permanent Resident last week.

On the Permanent Resident document given to my wife it says it is valid until close to the end of this year.

We did not receive the PR card yet.

Is this normal? Will the PR card have a different valid until date? Isn't the PR valid until 5 years from the date of landing?

Thank you
That expiry date is usually the anniversary date of the medical. Since she has landed, that date is now irrelevant. It should show the date that she landed (signed by her and the officer).

The PRC will be valid for 5 years from date that it was issued (I believe).

Mine shows an expiry date on the front that must be based on the day the card was printed (it's 2-1/2 months after my landing date). The back of the card will show when and where she landed.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Hello Inlanders,

I just have few quetsions.

Once DM made are they sending you email or mail to notify you.
What about Landing Interview, are they will notify you and send you the document through email or mail.

As we are planning on vacation on August, we are not sure if my husband will land prior to leaving the country.

If we haven't land prior to our departure date, are they going to send the landing interview paper through email or by mail.

We are jusrt kinda worried that they send through mail as we will not be at home.

We have used representative for this spousal sponsorship application.

Please anyone advise/

Thank you for your help

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Mumay1829 said:
Hello Inlanders,

I just have few quetsions.

Once DM made are they sending you email or mail to notify you.
What about Landing Interview, are they will notify you and send you the document through email or mail.

As we are planning on vacation on August, we are not sure if my husband will land prior to leaving the country.

If we haven't land prior to our departure date, are they going to send the landing interview paper through email or by mail.

We are jusrt kinda worried that they send through mail as we will not be at home.

We have used representative for this spousal sponsorship application.

Please anyone advise/

Thank you for your help
Usually everything comes via email, but sometimes they notify you just a couple days before your appointment. It is possible to reschedule, although it may take a few months.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
sophieee said:
Usually everything comes via email, but sometimes they notify you just a couple days before your appointment. It is possible to reschedule, although it may take a few months.
Thank you so much Sophieee :)

We are hoping to get DM this month an landing next month :)

Crossing all the fingers.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
sophieee said:
HI Sophiee,

If we apply for MERV TRV online how long does it takes to process?

When they request passport to send how long does it takes to send it back.

I just want to know the average processing time.

As we have to apply for my husband's US visa as well.

Thank you

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Mumay1829 said:
HI Sophiee,

If we apply for MERV TRV online how long does it takes to process?

When they request passport to send how long does it takes to send it back.

I just want to know the average processing time.

As we have to apply for my husband's US visa as well.

Thank you
You can check it here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
lexxy said:
within 30 to 90 days from deadline and in my own case they got back to me at 60 days from d day of request which is 30 days after deadline. Also cic agent told me it also depends on cases so some cases can be longer.
Is there any chances that cic will ask for interview after asking for the additional proof of relationship? in my case it's been almost 30 days after the deadline already, but i still heard nothing from cic, i am so worried. One of my family's friend they got back from cic 30 days after the day they submitted the additional proof. :(

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Voong said:
Is there any chances that cic will ask for interview after asking for the additional proof of relationship? in my case it's been almost 30 days after the deadline already, but i still heard nothing from cic, i am so worried. One of my family's friend they got back from cic 30 days after the day they submitted the additional proof. :(
yes cic do transfer files if the officer is not satisfied and also dates that cic replies varies depending on cases. So i think u shouldn't be worried and be positive, all they care about is to know that you live in the same address with your sponsor. It is clear that u can't have some documents as a sponsored person and they know but they just want to be clear u live together I never submitted any documents that I can't get all I submitted was what i can get and just went to the bank to open a joint bank when requested and i just keep my faith up... So u shld here back in 30 days or later but not long i hope and put ur mind straight. Best of luck

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
lexxy said:
yes cic do transfer files if the officer is not satisfied and also dates that cic replies varies depending on cases. So i think u shouldn't be worried and be positive, all they care about is to know that you live in the same address with your sponsor. It is clear that u can't have some documents as a sponsored person and they know but they just want to be clear u live together I never submitted any documents that I can't get all I submitted was what i can get and just went to the bank to open a joint bank when requested and i just keep my faith up... So u shld here back in 30 days or later but not long i hope and put ur mind straight. Best of luck
Thank you lexxy, i hope what i have submitted to cic is more than enough to show them that we live together. finger cross..

Rockstarr

May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2014
Voong said:
We got asked twice to send proof of relationship and now we have DM :)

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Rockstarr said:
We got asked twice to send proof of relationship and now we have DM :)
TWICE???? THAT'S INSANE. I'm assuming all the documents that you send at the first time is not enough? may i know what kind of documents did you send for the second time ?