+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSE K said:
Hello Sorry for late posting, i got my PR on 31st in Vancouver office. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ALL DONE
Not quite...you still need to wait for the PR Card. ;)

It looks like it's taking about 60 calendar days.

Congrats!

SGMA

Jan 22, 2016
Hello! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We had a deadline of Jan 17/16 to send in requested info for our Sept 2014 application. After sending in info, we heard nothing, so we called in to CIC. Somehow we got an agent who ACTUALLY helped us by sending a message to our officer in Mississauga for my husband's work permit. We received the work permit a few weeks later - awesome!
None of this progress has been updated online and there is zero info regarding their request for information back in January...in fact the last online update is from Dec 2015.
As happy as we are for the work permit, does this positve activity mean a decision will be made soon?!
Thanks for any help :)

allann

Apr 12, 2016
Question Newborn baby:

The wife is Cdn citizen, sponsor me . We Have baby after submitted application. I am not sure baby is mine because we have sometimes argue and she went out party alone, and the Birth C has mother name on it only
I have to submit BCert soon
Will Cic will question it? how should i do?

Need help badly

Sep 8, 2014
So I Landed!!!... pretty easy. Questions asked
1. Did you leave Canada at anytime during the application
2. do i have any dependents outside of Canada
3. Does my spouse understand the 3 year responsibility and
4. Was I charged for any crime.

I carried my very bubbly happy baby girl who is 7 months . The officer played with her lol.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
allann said:
Question Newborn baby:

The wife is Cdn citizen, sponsor me . We Have baby after submitted application. I am not sure baby is mine because we have sometimes argue and she went out party alone, and the Birth C has mother name on it only
I have to submit BCert soon
Will Cic will question it? how should i do?

Need help badly
So you are not sure if the baby is yours, yet you are still with your wife and are proceeding with the application? My advice would be to figure out your life first and then decide whether you still want to be together. I am pretty sure if she didn't list you on the birth certificate then the baby is probably not yours and CIC would have serious doubts as to how genuine your marriage is.

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have a quick question.

We were asked to provide the police clearance certificate which we did prior to the deadline.

The deadline has passed and we have yet to hear back.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for CIC to reply back?

Thank you for your help.

Msjanjan

Nov 2, 2014
Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

I have a quick question.

We were asked to provide the police clearance certificate which we did prior to the deadline.

The deadline has passed and we have yet to hear back.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for CIC to reply back?

Thank you for your help.
I'm in the same boat as you got SA/AIP February 23rd 2016 and also a PCC request CIC received it on March 16th 2016 deadline was March 24th 2016 called the call centre to confirm they received it which they have but still yet to here back from them. Oct 28 2014 applicant btw

KP4188

May 27, 2015
Help needed

Hello everyone!

I'm Dec 2014 Applicant.

My wife got email today from CIC saying that they have processing of you application has been completed. And Visa office will contact you to arrange an appointment for finalize you PR application. And it says final decision concerning the granting of PR status will made at that time.

We both are worried, and tensed what will happen.

Do we have to take any documents in interview?

what kind of question they ask?

Is there any thing else we need to know please help us

Please Advise!!!!!

Thank you so much
Below is my timeline:

Application sent : August 20, 2014
CPC - Mississauga (inland)
Application received : August 26, 2014
AOR : Sep 8, 2014
Application Return : Application package return on indicating missing document ( I submitted IMM1344 06/2014 and they required 08/2014 or later)
Aplication sent : Nov 05, 2014
Application received : Nov 06, 2014
AOR : Dec 19, 2014 (With new file number)
OWP : Sep 04, 2015
Medical : Feb 19, 2016
Interview Letter: April 13,2016

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Re: Help needed

KP4188 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm Dec 2014 Applicant.

My wife got email today from CIC saying that they have processing of you application has been completed. And Visa office will contact you to arrange an appointment for finalize you PR application. And it says final decision concerning the granting of PR status will made at that time.

We both are worried, and tensed what will happen.

Do we have to take any documents in interview?

what kind of question they ask?

Is there any thing else we need to know please help us

Please Advise!!!!!

Thank you so much
Below is my timeline:

Application sent : August 20, 2014
CPC - Mississauga (inland)
Application received : August 26, 2014
AOR : Sep 8, 2014
Application Return : Application package return on indicating missing document ( I submitted IMM1344 06/2014 and they required 08/2014 or later)
Aplication sent : Nov 05, 2014
Application received : Nov 06, 2014
AOR : Dec 19, 2014 (With new file number)
OWP : Sep 04, 2015
Medical : Feb 19, 2016
Interview Letter: April 13,2016
Congrats this is a landing appointment not an interview. Which of the visa offices did they mention will contact you? Also for the questions there are basically 3 questions that are asked: if you've ever been convicted in Canada or anywhere else? If you have another child outside Canada? Reminding the sponsor of being responsible for the applicant for the next 3 years

KP4188

May 27, 2015

Diva Diva said:
Congrats this is a landing appointment not an interview. Which of the visa offices did they mention will contact you? Also for the questions there are basically 3 questions that are asked: if you've ever been convicted in Canada or anywhere else? If you have another child outside Canada? Reminding the sponsor of being responsible for the applicant for the next 3 years
Thank you Diva Diva

When I got my landing I had book an appointment with them, but in this letter it say CIC in Edmonton will contact you.

Please advise..

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013

KP4188 said:
Thank you Diva Diva

When I got my landing I had book an appointment with them, but in this letter it say CIC in Edmonton will contact you.

Please advise..
Again you're getting yourself worried over nothing. It's a landing appointment. You do not book appointment for your landing. They'll let you know at their own pace and time. It took them 4weeks to contact me at CIC Etobicoke. Hopefully Edmonton isn't like that. But yes, it is not an interview.

pichratana

Feb 11, 2016
i got email from cic on April 5, 2016 say( they sent me a letter for the landing interview)
but until now i did not get it. Does anyone know that how long does it take to mail the letter to me?

Mom4paige

Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions for my landing interview at etobicoke next week with my husbansd(sponsor). We are married for almost 2 years with 1 child. I filed my application in november 2014. Here are my questions:

1. What questions would be asked?
2. What to do/not do at the interview?
3. Important question: i left canada for 5 days in Feb 2016 during my pr application for family urgency but i was able to come back because i am holding a study permit which will start in June 2016. If the officer ask about whether i have left the country during the process, what should i say? Will it affect the final decision?

Thank you for your help
:)

Mom4paige

Nov 4, 2015
pichratana said:
i got email from cic on April 5, 2016 say( they sent me a letter for the landing interview)
but until now i did not get it. Does anyone know that how long does it take to mail the letter to me?
I got that email march 13 and today i just got invitation for landing interview email. So one month you should get it.