Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
annakrystyna13 said:
Your application must have gotten lost somewhere along the way. Have you been calling them?
Call whom? Burgerking?

The call center is a useless steaming heap of garbage.

I've been calling them, but they don't know. They just don't know, we just have to wait, same as the answer to every. single. question. ever.

I could save the government a fortune by replacing the entire call center with a cell phone taped to a potato. A unionized potato.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
Call whom? Burgerking?

The call center is a useless steaming heap of garbage.

I've been calling them, but they don't know. They just don't know, we just have to wait, same as the answer to every. single. question. ever.

I could save the government a fortune by replacing the entire call center with a cell phone taped to a potato. A unionized potato.
And in Quebec they would be unionized french fries.

It really is disgusting how the Cell Centre treats paying customers; paying customers that deserve the time and attention from someone that is being paid well to simply answer their questions (no matter how silly), in a professional manner.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ingrid1993 said:
So I called the call centre and they sent message to Etobicoke and told me to wait 3 mnths
Thats ridicolous :eek: :mad:

When exactly did you get DM? Etobicoke was scheduling the appointment one month after dm. I know a person who got DM on March 9 and got the letter today to land on April 12.

Ingrid1993

Mar 5, 2014
James Russo said:
When exactly did you get DM? Etobicoke was scheduling the appointment one month after dm. I know a person who got DM on March 9 and got the letter today to land on April 12.
I got my on march 8....

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
Hello guys,
It's me (again LOL).
I just got an email from Vancouver office today (DM yesterday), my landing interview is for April 13. But I think I'll have to reschedule it, because I sent my passeport for renewal and still waiting for it to come. I just wanted to keep you updated. and Vancouver Office is SO FAST my God !!

Maggie03

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
May 2014
File Transfer...
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted with App
Interview........
March 2016 - AIP
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
Aug - 2016
just checked mailbox, we received our AIP

Sep 8, 2014
Hey guys, I checked the mail today and guess what? My landing interview document for this Monday April 11 and 8:30!!

I am over the moon. See my time line below

1. April 18 2014 first application sent
September 8 Aor
2. October 27 2014 application returned because the needed an updated form (even though the form was not uploaded to the website at the time )
3. Nov 3 , 2014 application re -sent
4. Application started processing August 2015
5. SA on March 4 2016. No second Aor or AIP
6. Decision made on Ecas March 7
7. April 8 2016 letter in mailbox with interview date for April 11.

For those person waiting, please hang in there. This has been one of the most fustrating things in my life and I made it through with everyone's help. Especially Sophiee, thank you Dear. I read this forum multiple times per day. It really helped.

All the best!

Maggie03

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
May 2014
File Transfer...
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted with App
Interview........
March 2016 - AIP
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
Aug - 2016
readingbeach27 said:
Hey guys, I checked the mail today and guess what? My landing interview document for this Monday April 11 and 8:30!!

I am over the moon. See my time line below

1. April 18 2014 first application sent
September 8 Aor
2. October 27 2014 application returned because the needed an updated form (even though the form was not uploaded to the website at the time )
3. Nov 3 , 2014 application re -sent
4. Application started processing August 2015
5. SA on March 4 2016. No second Aor or AIP
6. Decision made on Ecas March 7
7. April 8 2016 letter in mailbox with interview date for April 11.

For those person waiting, please hang in there. This has been one of the most fustrating things in my life and I made it through with everyone's help. Especially Sophiee, thank you Dear. I read this forum multiple times per day. It really helped.

All the best!
Congrats, Im so happy for you

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hi guys, question. I landed last month but the officer didn't stamp my passport. Were they supposed to? How do we travel abroad after becoming a PR? Just with a PR card or travel documents? I found this link and it made me confused: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Sounds like we have to do something to have our PR status validated.

2015daisy

Feb 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sent with app
Hello all, as you may know I have applied for inland sponsorship in feb 2015 , I have a question that I was wondering about…. So soon I will receive my SA , then AIP ( does AIP mean that they believe our relationship is genuine and that we don’t have to worry about them thinking that we are married only for PR ? )

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
readingbeach27 said:
Thanks you. Yes in Etobicoke tomorow morning. I wonder what questions they will ask?
Hey! I landed at Etobicoke on Friday the nice lady only asked me two questions; if I have a child outside Canada and if I have ever been convicted in Canada or anywhere else in the world. And she told my husband to give her a photo ID including address validation. And that was it.
Good luck!!!!

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
still anyone here waiting for landing interview from edmonton office? its been a month this week waiting for my landing and still nothing!