+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

NinaLouise

Sep 2, 2015
josh15 said:
Hello All,

My application was received on December 18,2014 along with my Medical according to CIC . I have not received any communication from CIC about my Medial or Decission, as I know my medical is already expired do they always ask for another medical ? or does it get waived off in certain cases.
Also when should i expect to hear anything from CIC as in excel sheet they have asked for medical for December and January 2015 cases already. Please advise.

Thanks

@josh15
We're in the same boat. Our application is from December 16th, 2014 and we haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully this month they contact us all from Dec 2014...

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
josh15 said:
Hello All,

My application was received on December 18,2014 along with my Medical according to CIC . I have not received any communication from CIC about my Medial or Decission, as I know my medical is already expired do they always ask for another medical ? or does it get waived off in certain cases.
Also when should i expect to hear anything from CIC as in excel sheet they have asked for medical for December and January 2015 cases already. Please advise.

Thanks
Hi don't worry, you'll hear something from them soon. They are now processing December applications.

I suggest that you don't re-do it until they ask you to. I applied Oct 2014 and my medical was done in June 2014. They never asked me to re-do it, as they usually extend it for a few months. Medicals is not that cheap so don't waste your money. And even if they ask you to submit more documents or re-do your medicals, your application process won't be delayed for very long.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Hello everyone, I finally landed yesterday and now I am PR !!

A quick explanation that might be useful for you, specially for those who are Montreal applicants.

Yesterday I went to the immigration office with my sponsor who is my common-law partner. Our appointment was set for 9:00 AM. We were on time and after 20 minutes an officer called my name. When I'm saying officer, don't think that he/she is a scary person. Actually for us, she was very sweet and nice. She didn't ask us many questions, just about my work permit or any other permit that I might have (she actually asked me to return whatever issued in the past) and at the end asked my sponsor about her interest for being my sponsor !!! All took 10 minutes and at 9:37 we were out of the building :)

After that I went to the Canada service to change my sin number, and then walked down to the Revenue Quebec to update my new SIN. After that we went to the Quebec insurance department for the new insurance card (SUN CARD).

I was all set by 11:35 :)

i wanna thank everyone in this forum for being very supportive. I hope all of you get good news very soon

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Inlandoct2014 said:

A quick explanation that might be useful for you, specially for those who are Montreal applicants.

Yesterday I went to the immigration office with my sponsor who is my common-law partner. Our appointment was set for 9:00 AM. We were on time and after 20 minutes an officer called my name. When I'm saying officer, don't think that he/she is a scary person. Actually for us, she was very sweet and nice. She didn't ask us many questions, just about my work permit or any other permit that I might have (she actually asked me to return whatever issued in the past) and at the end asked my sponsor about her interest for being my sponsor !!! All took 10 minutes and at 9:37 we were out of the building :)

After that I went to the Canada service to change my sin number, and then walked down to the Revenue Quebec to update my new SIN. After that we went to the Quebec insurance department for the new insurance card (SUN CARD).

i wanna thank everyone in this forum for being very supportive. I hope all of you get good news very soon
Congratulations!!!

My landing interview is this Tuesday. Did they actually ask you to bring your permits in the invitation letter? I wasn't asked to bring permits, just passport, photos and driver's license of sponsor. I have valid study and work permits right now. You think I should bring them with me just in case?

Congrats again! So happy for you

henryr

Feb 1, 2015
Definitely bring any existing visas / permits. They will take them from you, and give you a CoPR (which is virtually useless for travel)

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
kami0018 said:
Congratulations!!!

I'm going for my landing interview on Tuesday. Did they actually ask you to bring your permits in the invitation letter? I wasn't asked to bring permits, just passport, photos and driver's license of sponsor. I have valid study and work permits right now. You think I should bring them with me just in case?

I brought all the documents to the interview, but the agent never asked/checked any of them. I would suggest to bring them just in case

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kami0018 said:
Congratulations!!!

I'm going for my landing interview on Tuesday. Did they actually ask you to bring your permits in the invitation letter? I wasn't asked to bring permits, just passport, photos and driver's license of sponsor. I have valid study and work permits right now. You think I should bring them with me just in case?

You definitely need to bring any permits that you have. They will void them and give them back to you, as a souvenir. :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
femago24 said:
@sophie
App Received by CIC: Aug 15, 2014
AOR: Aug 25, 2014
AIP: Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for the update and congrats! :)
If you sent your medical and PCC upfront, than you can receive DM anytime.

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
sophieee said:
Thanks for the update and congrats! :)
If you sent your medical and PCC upfront, than you can receive DM anytime.
i did my medical in jan 19, 2016 but the panel physician ask me to do an ultrasound which i did last feb 23 and my ecas shows medical result have been received.
Hope not that long too wait.,

Favour of God

Aug 20, 2014
Hi sophiee, Thanks so much for your concern, have not heard anything from CIC, although i applied for open work permit and i got it in 2 months, the email i received from you make me to check my ecas immediately and i saw an update that my medical is received. Hope to hear from CIC soon. I am August 21 2014 applicant. Thanks so much sophiee :)

Mar 7, 2016
Inlandoct2014 said:

Congratulations!
I am still waiting for the contact email from Montreal CIC....it has been 3 weeks since I received my DM email...

hollywoodcory

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Doc's Request.
AIP: 24-02-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2015 / 16-09-2015
Med's Done....
re-done 06-03-2016
Interview........
SA: 24-02-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
It's about time they mail the hubby's AIP.

ECAS updated and it says they sent a correspondence on March 15. Still hasn't arrived yet though, so hopefully whatever they are requesting is easy to get. It took them basically 30 days just to get the letter to us.

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
Yesterday was AIP and today is DM! Anybody knows the CIC fax number i just want to send the copy of my RPRF fee? i sent my fee tru email and case specific inquiry. Just to make sure they get it .. So happy right now.