28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Ponga said:
There's really nothing more that you can do now, but wait for CIC to respond.

Good luck!
i haven't send in the documents yet just need to be sure before sending

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexxy said:
i haven't send in the documents yet just need to be sure before sending
You need to send whatever you have now ASAP, because you're already past the deadline that CIC gave you.

You might consider ordering your GCMS notes to see if they tell you what the officer said about your relationship. It takes ~ 30 days to get them, I believe.

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Ponga said:
You need to send whatever you have now ASAP, because you're already past the deadline that CIC gave you.

You might consider ordering your GCMS notes to see if they tell you what the officer said about your relationship. It takes ~ 30 days to get them, I believe.
not passed yet i got the request last Thursday and have to send it in before 9th of April

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexxy said:
not passed yet i got the request last Thursday and have to send it in before 9th of April

Ooops...my apologies. :)

Well, you can still order your GCMS notes while you think of anything else to send by the due date.

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Ponga said:
Ooops...my apologies. :)

Well, you can still order your GCMS notes while you think of anything else to send by the due date.
how do i order it? Or i shld just send in the new documents?

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Ponga said:
Why not do both:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
thanks ponga

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Diva Diva said:
I'll say send in the certificates and whatever you have. If you think of anything else then send it later
i already sent the certificate of the kids before the request long time ago.. i just have with me the joint account and beneficiary forms that i just got from the bank.

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
Hello everyone. I received a letter from CIC and hope i can ask some advise on this please, here's the first part of the letter

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law

Partner in Canada class.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an

application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and

must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Section 42 of the Act states that a foreign national, other than a protected person, is inadmissible on

grounds of an inadmissible family member if their accompanying family member or, in prescribed

circumstances, their non-accompanying family member is inadmissible.

In order to determine that you are not inadmissible due to the inadmissibility of a family member, the

family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo immigration

examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, regardless of

whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent residence. The visa

office will be contacting your family members with further instructions.

In the meantime, if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply

with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure the timely processing of your application.

IMPORTANT: Failure to notify this office of any change in address of your family members

overseas will result in a delay of your permanent resident application. If they move during the

processing of your application, please provide the new address where they can be contacted.

Subsection 21(1) of the Act states that a foreign national becomes a permanent resident if an officer is

satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status, has met the obligations set out in

paragraph 20(1)(a) and subsection 20(2) and is not inadmissible.

Additionally, subsection 72(1)(e)(ii) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that

a foreign national in Canada becomes a permanent resident if, following an examination, it is

established that they and their family members, whether accompanying or not, are not inadmissible.

The onus is on you to satisfy me that you are not inadmissible and can therefore become a

permanent resident. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in the refusal of your

application for permanent residence.

Question:

1.) what is this part of the letter means? Note: On our application, we included my child in dependent column but we didn't pay the $150

Msjanjan

Nov 2, 2014
Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

I have a question.

We were asked by CIC to send them the Police Clearance Certificate.

We sent it a couple weeks ago but it was addressed to the wrong officer but to the correct address/office.

With the Police Clearance Certificate that was sent we attached the letter that was sent to us by CIC that had the correct officer on the letter.

Do you think sending it to the incorrect officer will cause it to be lost or will the Police Clearance Certificate get to the correct officer?

We sent the Police Clearance Certificate two weeks ago but have yet to hear back.

Thanks everyone!
Have you heard back from CIC yet?

josh15

Jan 21, 2016
Hello All,

My application was received on December 18,2014 along with my Medical according to CIC . I have not received any communication from CIC about my Medial or Decission, as I know my medical is already expired do they always ask for another medical ? or does it get waived off in certain cases.
Also when should i expect to hear anything from CIC as in excel sheet they have asked for medical for December and January 2015 cases already. Please advise.

Thanks

henryr

Feb 1, 2015
Dec 4 2014 applicant.

Had our interview in Vancouver today.

Everything was quite easy, and we felt great....

Right up to the point that the officer told us that the CoPR does not allow you to travel outside Canada by air, and PR card processing time is now 49 days!

My wife has a business trip already set up for next week with a new job, so she is very upset.

We really don't feel like celebrating right now... Become a PR, and get trapped in country...

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
lexxy said:
i submitted all additional documents like marriage certificate and pictures..
How about affidavit from people that you both know (not relative) that can attest to your relationship?

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Bing_M said:
How about affidavit from people that you both know (not relative) that can attest to your relationship?
i dint submit such with my application... Can i do it now and send it?