+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

donnet

Mar 8, 2016
My wife got sponsor approved (SA), but there was no AIP, what i received from CIC was this letter below. What do you think? why did i not get AIP with the request? Are these requirements a good request as i was not asked for additional proof which normally spark negativity sometimes

Note: my wife have a daughter, my step daughter, not my biological daughter but she is part of my insurance beneficiaries and also finacialy depended on me. Why is CIC saying she is my dependant and why am i adding her to my application since my step daughter is a Canadian citizen? Am confused please any advice will be highly appreciated.

Birth Certificate: It appeared from your spouse's 2014 tax summary that you may
dependent child. Please provide a copy of your son or daughter's birth certificate. If the child(ren) is
not your biological child(ren) Please indicate relationship to you. This must be received at this office

> Additional Family Information: A completed Additional Family Information form
(IMM5406) Please provide details regarding your child/children as is required. This must be received

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide Missing Personal History for the following
date(s):
2006/10 to 2007/11
This must be received at this office by

> Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada who are 18 years of age and older and
residing in XXXXX for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police
Certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities.

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
My wife just received an email approving her as a Sponsor. So since yesterday I have received Medical Request, AIP and now SA. In the SA letter there is a paragraph about Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). I remember when I submitted the application I paid 1,040 CAD for the application + 140 CAD for OWP. I can't remember if the RPRF is part of the 1,040 CAD I already paid.

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
James Russo said:
MasterBC, could tell us which day did you get the request? July 2014 has been processed slowly. It's coming to you!
James, got it Jan. 27.. yes its so slow, hoping we can get it soon

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boudz said:
My wife just received an email approving her as a Sponsor. So since yesterday I have received Medical Request, AIP and now SA. In the SA letter there is a paragraph about Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). I remember when I submitted the application I paid 1,040 CAD for the application + 140 CAD for OWP. I can't remember if the RPRF is part of the 1,040 CAD I already paid.

You are fine. You paid everything

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
MasterBC said:
Just want to share info

I'm July 2014 applicant. First week of January 2016 i called CIC to ask and verify about my application since others got SA already or medical request at least. Officer told me that its indication that my sponsor is still under evaluation that's why i haven't receive any communication particularly medical request.

Officer told me that once i got a medical request it means my sponsor is already approved. So last week of January i got my medical request and immediately completed that after a week. Then i called CIC again to ask why my sponsor haven't got any email/SA based on the info i got that once i got the medical request it means my sponsor is approved already, officer told me the same thing and ask to wait.

First week of March, i called CIC again, and officer told me that its a wrong information (i'm not surprised though), she said my sponsor is still evaluated at this time. I do sound upset and just asked the officer to just check if my medical is already received and she open my file and verified to me that my medical is received and she will make a report to case inquiry about SA/AIP and i should be receiving response from them 30-90 days.
Master BC, I am also received by CIC July (3rd) 2014. Like you I was frustrated because you see ones received a lot later getting processed faster than ours. I get different answers everytime I call CIC. Two weeks ago, we sent a letter and an email and a fax to CIC following up on the case and a week after, got SA and AIP. Im not saying that's what did it for me but you can try too.

Bing

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
Bing_M said:
Master BC, I am also received by CIC July (3rd) 2014. Like you I was frustrated because you see ones received a lot later getting processed faster than ours. I get different answers everytime I call CIC. Two weeks ago, we sent a letter and an email and a fax to CIC following up on the case and a week after, got SA and AIP. Im not saying that's what did it for me but you can try too.

Bing
Thanks Bing :) will try it

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
james russo.... plssss any idea about my question?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexxy said:
james russo.... plssss any idea about my question?

Are you November 28, right? CIC is pretty close to you. You will hear something soon. Still this week or next week. Good luck

hkc4ever

Mar 4, 2016
James Russo said:
Are you November 28, right? CIC is pretty close to you. You will hear something soon. Still this week or next week. Good luck
Hi James just wondering do you havens general idea how long we still have to wait after the finger prints requested for a DM? Thanks a bunch :) :) :)

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
James Russo said:
thanks

pichratana

Feb 11, 2016
Does anyone know that cic working on 2014 application yet? My application has been submitted for 20 months already but i have not update anying yet. Should i call to cic?

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
pichratana said:
Does anyone know that cic working on 2014 application yet? My application has been submitted for 20 months already but i have not update anying yet. Should i call to cic?
Ya, they are working on 2014 for quite a while now, which month did you apply in?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
I received this letter, it can be especially interesting to applicants landing in St. John's.

Hello,

I have been following the Family Class Sponsorship, Inland Applications 2014 forum for approximately a year and a half, and although I had not registered, I wanted to let you know how valuable the forum has been to me. Even though it made me aware of some frustrating facts (I was a July 2014 applicant, and watched the time line to see September and October applicants being processed ahead of me), mostly I was encouraged and less anxious as I was kept informed of the process.

I'm happy to tell you that I have landed today in St. John's, Newfoundland. From all that I learned from reading the forum, I was more than prepared for the interview.

I wanted to share with you my experience at the immigration office here in St. John's, in case it would help for future reference. I haven't seen see anything on that office on the 2014 Inland timeline.

Everybody's interview time was at 8:30 a.m. There were about 20 people in the waiting room. My wait was approximately two hours, but the interview only took about ten minutes. As the St. John's office is very small, the officer comes from Halifax for a week every three months. Thankfully, she was scheduled to come only a few weeks after I received DM. So it wouldn't be unusual for some people to have to wait two to three months for their landing interviews here.

Now that this long journey is over, I will be following other topics on the forum, but will forever be grateful for the 2014 Inland forum.

pichratana

Feb 11, 2016
i summited my application on 30 June 2014. since now it has been 20 months, should i call cic? it is been too long now, what should i do?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pichratana said:
i summited my application on 30 June 2014. since now it has been 20 months, should i call cic? it is been too long now, what should i do?

You can do 3 things:

1 - Explain the delay at Case specific enquiry (the link you can find google it).

2 - order GCMS notes to figure out what's going on.

3 - Call to call center. Something very weird is happening to your app. CIC is processing July and November right now.