+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Annababy

Oct 28, 2014
@ readingbeach27

I never received AIP and got decision made
And it wasn't negative. I received and email saying
" that my application has been completed and that the Etobicoke office will
Contact me for the finalization of my pr.

I got decision made email on Feburary 7 2016
And still waiting on Etobicoke it's been 4 weeks.

One question if anyone can answer can I apply for OHIP with my decision made letter
Since I didn't receive AIP?

Sep 8, 2014
James Russo said:
If this information is from applicant's ecas, it's DM. If it's from the sponsor's ecas, it's SA.

I saw your info at spreadsheet and you got SA on March 4. I believe that that information above is from the sponsor's ecas, right?! Also... you can get DM without AIP.
Thanks James and Annababy! I didn't even realize that part of my message was cut off.

Yes the Decision made is on my side. My spouse received sa by email on March 4.

So I am pretty excited .. I will keep everyone posted!

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
Can anyone please tell me what the method of communications are for AIP, SA and DM? Which are emails and which are letters?

jamdrea

Aug 15, 2015
@readingbeach27

When did you do your Medical? When did you see medical received in ecas? I am trying to find out the time taken between medical received in ecas and DM.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Boudz said:
Can anyone please tell me what the method of communications are for AIP, SA and DM? Which are emails and which are letters?
For me, all emails.

The only time I got a physical snail mail letter from them was for my OWP.

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
i have a question please.... after completing the upfront medical whats the expected time frame cic should receive the medicals? can someone answer plssssss.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexxy said:
i have a question please.... after completing the upfront medical whats the expected time frame cic should receive the medicals? can someone answer plssssss.
If you had medical request...30 to 90 days.

I saw that you tried to update the spreadsheet. What kind information you would like to update? Thks

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
James Russo said:
If you had medical request...30 to 90 days.

I saw that you tried to update the spreadsheet. What kind information you would like to update? Thks
no medical request yet from cic but when i called cic sometimes last week the agent told me they haven't receive my medical exam but they saw my mail and the information sheet i sent

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
So I got the medical request yesterday and just received this today. Can anyone please confirm if this is the AIP?

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
Just want to share info

I'm July 2014 applicant. First week of January 2016 i called CIC to ask and verify about my application since others got SA already or medical request at least. Officer told me that its indication that my sponsor is still under evaluation that's why i haven't receive any communication particularly medical request.

Officer told me that once i got a medical request it means my sponsor is already approved. So last week of January i got my medical request and immediately completed that after a week. Then i called CIC again to ask why my sponsor haven't got any email/SA based on the info i got that once i got the medical request it means my sponsor is approved already, officer told me the same thing and ask to wait.

First week of March, i called CIC again, and officer told me that its a wrong information (i'm not surprised though), she said my sponsor is still evaluated at this time. I do sound upset and just asked the officer to just check if my medical is already received and she open my file and verified to me that my medical is received and she will make a report to case inquiry about SA/AIP and i should be receiving response from them 30-90 days.

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Boudz said:
So I got the medical request yesterday and just received this today. Can anyone please confirm if this is the AIP?

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Yes, this is AIP

Sep 8, 2014
jamdrea said:
@readingbeach27

When did you do your Medical? When did you see medical received in ecas? I am trying to find out the time taken between medical received in ecas and DM.
I did my Medical second quarter of 2014 and submitted it with my application. They did not ask me to redo it.

I saw Medical received the same day I got DM. So that was yesterday evening.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MasterBC, could tell us which day did you get the request? July 2014 has been processed slowly. It's coming to you!