+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angiebaks said:
Did you mean Nov October 29th 2015??because you also said started waiting on it August 13th, was that an error ..please clarify

Thank you

I replied a post from an October 2014 applicant who got AIP.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
Angiebaks said:
Did you mean Nov October 29th 2015??because you also said started waiting on it August 13th, was that an error ..please clarify

Thank you
No I mean oct. & nov. 2014 Applicants. They started processing our applications on August 2015. And now we're finally getting some news from CIC

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
James Russo said:
You should not wait a request... does not make any sense see wait CIC. They can provide you DM if you did the medical. Now if CIC requests it, you will wait around 30 to 90 days to get dm

Also...you are added at spreadsheet. Please keep us posted when you get DM and landing interview.
Thank you for your answer.

For sure I will keep you updated !

Rockstarr

May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2014
July 14th 2014 applicant, our ecas got updated yesterday. ...it says they sent correspondence on February 6th

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
Rockstar,

How long was it from the time eCas said CIC started processing up to the last update saying correspondence was sent?
Thanks - Bing_M

CPC Mississauga
Applied: Feb 2014
CIC Returned: March 2014
Re submitted: June 2014
Received by CIC: July 3rd 2014
AOR: March 12, 2015
Submitted Work Permit: last quarter 2015
CIC Started Processing: Dec 29, 2015 according to eCas

Rockstarr

May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-14
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2014
Bing_M said:
Rockstar,

How long was it from the time eCas said CIC started processing up to the last update saying correspondence was sent?
Thanks - Bing_M

CPC Mississauga
Applied: Feb 2014
CIC Returned: March 2014
Re submitted: June 2014
Received by CIC: July 3rd 2014
AOR: March 12, 2015

The sponsor's ecas started processing on March 16th 2014, and it is still in process but they added a sentence yesterday which states that a letter was sent on February 6 with a decision on the application.
Submitted Work Permit: last quarter 2015
CIC Started Processing: Dec 29, 2015 according to eCas

joeschmo

Sep 25, 2014
I'm shocked at the moment. I just opened my email and found a reply from CIC about my case. I've been denied PR status. They received my application in April, 2014 and it has been tortuous waiting, calling, waiting some more. I was getting updates and finally I was told that I needed to submit my FBI clearance which I had just sent off for. At the end of the 90 days they gave me to submit the clearance I called to inform them that I had not heard from the FBI yet and I was told by CIC that they know the FBI is taking a long time so to just send it when the clearance arrives. I submitted in August, 2015 and still have not heard back. I am absolutely shattered. I was so close. Is there any recourse or do I have to start over?

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joeschmo said:
I'm shocked at the moment. I just opened my email and found a reply from CIC about my case. I've been denied PR status. They received my application in April, 2014 and it has been tortuous waiting, calling, waiting some more. I was getting updates and finally I was told that I needed to submit my FBI clearance which I had just sent off for. At the end of the 90 days they gave me to submit the clearance I called to inform them that I had not heard from the FBI yet and I was told by CIC that they know the FBI is taking a long time so to just send it when the clearance arrives. I submitted in August, 2015 and still have not heard back. I am absolutely shattered. I was so close. Is there any recourse or do I have to start over?

Sorry about that man... let me try understand... you sent the document but cic still denied? did you order your notes to make sure that your document got trought? Also, did you speak to call center regarding delay of FBI? What I know is that you have to contact the agent that request you the document. They sent you back a letter to confirm that you will have more time to send the police clareance.

joeschmo

Sep 25, 2014
Hi James,

I received an email in August telling me I had 90 days to submit the FBI clearance to CIC. I had not requested it from the FBI yet so I did so immediately. I didn't think this would be a big deal but then as time came closer to 90 days and I still had not heard back from the FBI I called CIC to see what I should I do. I was told that CIC was aware of the long wait times so that it would be ok if the clearance came late. She told me to just be sure to get it to CIC the moment I receive it from the FBI. Still nothing and today I got the letter saying I'm denied and I'm welcome to resubmit. My work open work permit expires in May 2017. Can't I just appeal or something?

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
joeschmo said:
Hi James,

I received an email in August telling me I had 90 days to submit the FBI clearance to CIC. I had not requested it from the FBI yet so I did so immediately. I didn't think this would be a big deal but then as time came closer to 90 days and I still had not heard back from the FBI I called CIC to see what I should I do. I was told that CIC was aware of the long wait times so that it would be ok if the clearance came late. She told me to just be sure to get it to CIC the moment I receive it from the FBI. Still nothing and today I got the letter saying I'm denied and I'm welcome to resubmit. My work open work permit expires in May 2017. Can't I just appeal or something?
Did you write them saying that you would be unable to provide you're FBI clearance yet as you are still waiting for it? Even though it likely is okay to send an FBI clearance late, you still need to notify them (not over the call center) that you'll be sending it late because of the insanely long FBI processing times.

When did you apply for the FBI clearance? If you applied in August you should have already gotten your FBI check. If you applied in September, it has already been processed most likely and might just be taking its time in the mail.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joeschmo said:
Hi James,

Call center gave you a wrong information... when you need more time to provide a document, you must contact CIC by letter, fax or case specific inquiry.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James Russo said:
Call center gave you a wrong information... when you need more time to provide a document, you must contact CIC by letter, fax or case specific inquiry.
So true! This is one of the most severe cases of misinformation from the Call Centre yet!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joeschmo said:
Hi James,

Devastating. I'm so sorry to hear this, yet not all that surprised that you were given bad information. :mad:

Since you're a `Murican' (your own words ;D), you need to now submit an Outland application...along with all of the stuff that goes along with it...and pay the fees ($75+$475) again. The silver lining, albeit hard to see, is that you might complete round 2 by the end of the year. Someone (another a `Murican') just posted that they were approved in only 4 months.