+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

AFarghawi

Jan 12, 2016
The doctor will submit your results to

MasterBC said:
So i got medical request last week and I've already seen the doctor but still need to do x-rays and blood works which unfortunately scheduled only next week. Can i submit the info sheet from doctor to cic or do i need to wait until the whole process is finish?

Also, i have with me the police certificate/clearance issued to my country origin, though cic still haven't request it, can i submit it subsequently or just wait for cic to request it?

Thank you

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MasterBC said:
So i got medical request last week and I've already seen the doctor but still need to do x-rays and blood works which unfortunately scheduled only next week. Can i submit the info sheet from doctor to cic or do i need to wait until the whole process is finish?

Also, i have with me the police certificate/clearance issued to my country origin, though cic still haven't request it, can i submit it subsequently or just wait for cic to request it?

Thank you
I would send everything right away, there is a very little chance that anyone would take a look at it before your other tests will be done.

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
sophieee said:
I would send everything right away, there is a very little chance that anyone would take a look at it before your other tests will be done.
Thanks Sophie :)

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Inlandoct2014 said:
From what I understood, there is a specific timeline for CIC to make decision and give AIP and SA, and we USUALLY should get an update within 18 months from the date that the application is delivered to CIC. After that for any applicant there is a specific timeline which is not based on LUCK at all, is based on the country of origin, multiple countries who lived in more than 6 months, etc.

But what I don't get is, what exactly AIP and SA mean? does it mean that the (SAME !!! ) officer will then go through the background check and medical and once they got it, your application is completed, or no, another officer will have a look again into the whole application and decide whether or not, it should be approved, which in that case AIP and SA mean nothing !!!????
Of course AIP means something! Before the pilot program, getting an AIP was when you can start working, and in some provinces, when you can start getting health coverage. If these two don't apply to you, you still have reasons to celebrate because it means that people are (although super slowly) actually looking at your file ;)

2015daisy

Feb 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sent with app
hi i have one question about the process
so i handed my application beginning of January.. i received OWP within a few months and AOR at the same time (within 3 months ) ... now i am wondering when will be the next time i hear from them ? it has been 12 months, and i believe it takes 25 months (?)
so when i hear from them next what will it probably be about ? and about the interview ... when do we usually get a request to do the interview ? and is it mostly just landing interview or do they do a more strict interview,, because i am reading the inland 2014 thread and most people only get landing interview ?

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have a question.

We were asked by CIC to send them the Police Clearance Certificate.

We sent it a couple weeks ago but it was addressed to the wrong officer but to the correct address/office.

With the Police Clearance Certificate that was sent we attached the letter that was sent to us by CIC that had the correct officer on the letter.

Do you think sending it to the incorrect officer will cause it to be lost or will the Police Clearance Certificate get to the correct officer?

We sent the Police Clearance Certificate two weeks ago but have yet to hear back.

Thanks everyone!

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PR Card arrived today!!!!!!!!

October 28th I landed!!! so 98 days wait.

I am so Glad this is all finally over, It's been one hell of an Journey.

akalai

Apr 5, 2012
We received AIP today :)
The application was received on October 23rd, 2014.
In the email they are asking us to send the police check. Anyone else was asked for such document?
I mailed police certificate with my application package already, not sure why they are asking it again.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
My PR Card arrived today!!!!!!!!

October 28th I landed!!! so 98 days wait.

I am so Glad this is all finally over, It's been one hell of an Journey.
What? How do you have yours already?
I landed October 7...

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
You shouldn't be worried at all, it goes to the right place whether you mentioned or not !!!

Toronto84 said:
Hey everyone,

I have a question.

We were asked by CIC to send them the Police Clearance Certificate.

We sent it a couple weeks ago but it was addressed to the wrong officer but to the correct address/office.

With the Police Clearance Certificate that was sent we attached the letter that was sent to us by CIC that had the correct officer on the letter.

Do you think sending it to the incorrect officer will cause it to be lost or will the Police Clearance Certificate get to the correct officer?

We sent the Police Clearance Certificate two weeks ago but have yet to hear back.

Thanks everyone!

penimoet

Jan 22, 2015
Hi everyone. Glad that some of you guys already received a good news about cic
I just got an email about 30 mins ago from cic that they said that i eligible for applying the permanent resident under familynsponsorship and asking me about the medical exam. I just wondering is that an aip? Or it just a regular email that said im eligible for this application?
And for the medical exam i know there are list for the medical examiner but is there any recommend one(like who do it once in one time because i saw there was a people who did the the xray and blood test in different week).
And about the temporary resident status, do i need to apply for it? Since my vistor visa extension already expired since september 2014.
And my last question is i do have a baby with my spouse july 2015, i already sent her birth certificate and her care card number as a proof, do i need to send to them again since they mentioned it if u giving a birth send the proof such as bla bla bla.

Thank you anyway and sorry if i asked too much

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
It's normal, Of course if you sent the PC with your application, it's already expired and it really depends on the officer who wants to ask you or not to send them the new one. In my AIP they didn't asked me anything (and I heared many times that they asked the PC again) and it's already three weeks that I haven't received anything from them,
No worry

akalai said:
In the email they are asking us to send the police check. Anyone else was asked for such document?
I mailed police certificate with my application package already, not sure why they are asking it again.

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
akalai said:

Congratulations !! Happy for you (and for me too, My application was received on October 29th so I guess I won't wait so long). When did they start processing your application ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
penimoet said:
Hi everyone. Glad that some of you guys already received a good news about cic
I just got an email about 30 mins ago from cic that they said that i eligible for applying the permanent resident under familynsponsorship and asking me about the medical exam. I just wondering is that an aip? Or it just a regular email that said im eligible for this application?
And for the medical exam i know there are list for the medical examiner but is there any recommend one(like who do it once in one time because i saw there was a people who did the the xray and blood test in different week).
And about the temporary resident status, do i need to apply for it? Since my vistor visa extension already expired since september 2014.
And my last question is i do have a baby with my spouse july 2015, i already sent her birth certificate and her care card number as a proof, do i need to send to them again since they mentioned it if u giving a birth send the proof such as bla bla bla.

Thank you anyway and sorry if i asked too much
Congratulations! This is your AIP letter.

Did you include an Open Work Permit with your Inland application? If you did not, you are now eligible for an OWP (even if you're out of status).

It's hard to answer the question regarding the medical, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find a doctor in your area that can do it all (exam, lab work and radiology), or at least have it done in the same building/area.