+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
starry101 said:
Well maybe not "odd", I've just been following the online spreadsheet and most Sept/October applicants were processed ahead of June/July/August applicants. It's nice to see people getting their PR, just curious why they skipped ahead. They haven't even started July yet but most Sept/Oct ones are done.
I am an october applicant and still waiting, I don't know how they're processing application there is no logic maybe just luck .... :(

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
starry101 said:
Well maybe not "odd", I've just been following the online spreadsheet and most Sept/October applicants were processed ahead of June/July/August applicants. It's nice to see people getting their PR, just curious why they skipped ahead. They haven't even started July yet but most Sept/Oct ones are done.
CIC agents randomly skip ahead because they're typically idiots.

Toronto84

Jul 23, 2015
Ponga said:
Ooops. Sorry about that.

When I read this, I thought you were already past the DM stage:
What was the deadline to submit the PCC on the letter that was emailed to you? You shouldn't expect to hear anything until that date has passed...and then some.
Hehehe no problem.

Really? They gave us one month to provide the PCC, but we wrote to them that it might take 2-3 months to get it because the Consulate advised us that it may take 2-3 months.

CIC wrote back giving us an extra 2 months extension.

The Consulate recently sent the PCC to CIC and we are hoping for a quick answer.

Hopefully we hear back soon.

Do they usually respond after the deadline has passed for the documents they requested?

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Hi all

is any one know how to contact Etobicoke Office?

my file was transfer to Etobicoke office since June last year for review, they have not contact us since then

My wife actually had a baby 3 month ago and we send picture and more doc in December to Mississauga.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Toronto84 said:
Hehehe no problem.

Really? They gave us one month to provide the PCC, but we wrote to them that it might take 2-3 months to get it because the Consulate advised us that it may take 2-3 months.

CIC wrote back giving us an extra 2 months extension.

The Consulate recently sent the PCC to CIC and we are hoping for a quick answer.

Hopefully we hear back soon.

Do they usually respond after the deadline has passed for the documents they requested?
In my experience they don't contact you at all until 1. DM or 2. they haven't gotten what they requested. No update on ECAS either.

Hopefully you hear good news from them soon!

elisinha

Jan 18, 2016
Got a DM today!
I'm so happy and I would like to thank you all for the replies and help.

Can anyone tell me if my sponsor needs to go to the Landing appointment with me?

Thank you!

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
elisinha said:
Got a DM today!

Can anyone tell me if my sponsor needs to go to the Landing appointment with me?

Thank you!
YES your sponsor needs to be there! They have questions for your sponsor too, one of them being "do you still wish to sponsor your partner".

(in the interview appointment letter, they'll mention what you have to bring. Your photos and your sponsor are both on that list!)

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Congrates ;)

I have a question, in your Medical request, have they mentioned any deadline to send them your medical? I just want to know is that the same date as your DM or not?

elisinha said:
Got a DM today!

Thank you!

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
28january said:
In my experience they don't contact you at all until 1. DM or 2. they haven't gotten what they requested. No update on ECAS either.

Hopefully you hear good news from them soon!
thank you for the info

elisinha

Jan 18, 2016
Inlandoct2014 said:
Congrates ;)

I have a question, in your Medical request, have they mentioned any deadline to send them your medical? I just want to know is that the same date as your DM or not?
You have to do the Medical within a month. I did 5 days after they asked for it.
My Sponsor got approval 2 days ago. I got DM today and today it appeared "Medical exams received" on my application status.

Every case is different right, but after Medicals ( if it's all good), then I think it's pretty much done.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Thanks, I received the medical request on January 6th and they asked me to do it no later than Feb 5th. My question is that the date (Feb 5th) is the one that they will make decision or is just a random date. In yours, did they ever mentioned any deadline like me or not? :) I already receieved AIP and SA (two weeks ago !!!)
Thanks again

elisinha said:
You have to do the Medical within a month. I did 5 days after they asked for it.
My Sponsor got approval 2 days ago. I got DM today and today it appeared "Medical exams received" on my application status.

Every case is different right, but after Medicals ( if it's all good), then I think it's pretty much done.

elisinha

Jan 18, 2016
Inlandoct2014 said:
Thanks, I received the medical request on January 6th and they asked me to do it no later than Feb 5th. My question is that the date (Feb 5th) is the one that they will make decision or is just a random date. In yours, did they ever mentioned any deadline like me or not? :) Thanks again
Oh I see. No, their deadline is just a month that you have to do the medicals (it's like that for everybody).
I did mine 2 weeks ago. It depends on how soon the Doctor's office sends the info to CIC.

The sooner you do it, sooner you will have an answer.

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Thank you
Enjoy your life now !!! :)
elisinha said:
Oh I see. No, their deadline is just a month that you have to do the medicals (it's like that for everybody).
I did mine 2 weeks ago. It depends on how soon the Doctor's office sends the info to CIC.

The sooner you do it, sooner you will have an answer.

Flo85

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
I had my landing interview on November 19th last year and wanted to see if somebody knows how the PR card processing time works?
In November 2015 I remember checking for the PR card processing time at it said 45 days. Then it quickly changed to 75 and now its 100 days. Does that mean I have to wait 100 days or do I consider the 45 days as right and call the call centre?

Also, what happens with my temporary SIN number until I have my PR card? I was on a 1 year work permit prior becoming a PR so my document with the SIN # says that the SIN # is expired by the end of the work permit. Where do I have proof that I have a temporary SIN # because it says nothing about it on the 'Confirmation of Permanent Residence' document? Any thoughts on that?

Thank you everyone.